What do you think is the most spectacular tour of the trilogy of Stuart Price?

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.

What do you think is the most spectacular tour of the trilogy of Stuart Price?

Electric
41%
Super
14%
Dreamworld
45%

Total votes: 29

leesmapman

Re: What do you think is the most spectacular tour of the trilogy of Stuart Price?

#2 Post by leesmapman »

The 2014 Electric tour concerts in Utrecht has been one of the best concerts I've been to so I might be prejudiced.

Shopper

Re: What do you think is the most spectacular tour of the trilogy of Stuart Price?

#3 Post by Shopper »

I saw Super live! but Dreamworld staging/songlist is a different level...I really hope they take this tour round the globe
Left to my own devices, I probably would...

https://www.instagram.com/chit2clix/

Dog

#4 Post by Dog »

Don’t forget he’s worked on the music for the last four tours:

Pandemonium
Electric
Super
Dreamworld

So not so much a trilogy.
Woof.

rashomon

#5 Post by rashomon »

For me the order is:

Pandemonium
Super
Dreamworld
Electric
you could say conventional ... and I could claim intentional

Nickname

#6 Post by Nickname »

Dog wrote: Thu 02 Jun 2022, 4:34 pm Don’t forget he’s worked on the music for the last four tours:

Pandemonium
Electric
Super
Dreamworld

True but Pandemonium is another thing, nothing to do with the other three on visual terms. It's funny, because Es Devlin designed the three previous tours but it looks like this one was more similar to the 2 previous ones than Pandemonium.

leesmapman

#7 Post by leesmapman »

Nickname wrote: Thu 02 Jun 2022, 10:36 pm True but Pandemonium is another thing, nothing to do with the other three on visual terms. It's funny, because Es Devlin designed the three previous tours but it looks like this one was more similar to the 2 previous ones than Pandemonium.
I don't get it... Why is it different? All tours are different. I'm confused.

Dog

#8 Post by Dog »

Nickname wrote:
Dog wrote: Thu 02 Jun 2022, 4:34 pm Don’t forget he’s worked on the music for the last four tours:

Pandemonium
Electric
Super
Dreamworld

True but Pandemonium is another thing, nothing to do with the other three on visual terms. It's funny, because Es Devlin designed the three previous tours but it looks like this one was more similar to the 2 previous ones than Pandemonium.
Well to be pedantic she actually designed the four previous tours because she did Fundamental as well.
Woof.

Dog

#9 Post by Dog »

I think Dreamland is the most visually spectacular. But I think Pandemonium was the most compellingly creative.
Woof.

Nickname

#10 Post by Nickname »

leesmapman wrote: Thu 02 Jun 2022, 10:53 pm
Nickname wrote: Thu 02 Jun 2022, 10:36 pm True but Pandemonium is another thing, nothing to do with the other three on visual terms. It's funny, because Es Devlin designed the three previous tours but it looks like this one was more similar to the 2 previous ones than Pandemonium.
I don't get it... Why is it different? All tours are different. I'm confused.
The last 3 shows: lights
Pandemonium: boxes

:lol:

Nickname

#11 Post by Nickname »

Dog wrote: Fri 03 Jun 2022, 7:55 am
Nickname wrote:

Pandemonium
Electric
Super
Dreamworld

Well to be pedantic she actually designed the four previous tours because she did Fundamental as well.
True.

sharky

#13 Post by sharky »

Dog wrote: Fri 03 Jun 2022, 7:57 am I think Dreamland is the most visually spectacular. But I think Pandemonium was the most compellingly creative.
oh yes !

Future Lover

#14 Post by Future Lover »

What we've all learned in the end is that facts mean little and leave our Nickname unperturbed. :) They've got their own set of explanations in PSB world.

Nickname

#15 Post by Nickname »

Future Lover wrote: Fri 03 Jun 2022, 6:22 pm What we've all learned in the end is that facts mean little and leave our Nickname unperturbed. :) They've got their own set of explanations in PSB world.
Nickname is a good guy who makes this community move a bit more. 8)