Hello pethead-world

New members introduce yourself or just say hi here. The answers to Frequently Asked Questions live here too.
Zoops

Hello pethead-world

#1 Post by Zoops »

Hi, I' m Frank from Germany. I' m reading here in this forum for quite a while and today I thought that I should be registered here.
I' m a PSB fan since It's a sin but went more into it after breaking but with my girlfriend at the beginning of the 90th. I was also in one of the first Literally. Well, they was a wrong postcode and a misspelling hometown name but I got a lot of letters in these days. I remember I had nearly 80 petals all over the world. I missed the performance tour 1991 because I broke my leg one day before the concert in Berlin.
My first concert was 1993 at the Palladium (Equality Show). I was at the Savoy in 1997 at the last two days with I quite remember. It was unbelievable to walk with lots of pet heads through London. I was then on every tour in Germany. I had also luck to see them at the HAU in Berlin for Elysium. The reason why I ' m not registered here before is that I' m not interested in how sometimes the people's talk to each other in this forum. That is not my style. In my opinion we are all interested in Neil and Chris and shouldn't not talk bad to each other. I would also thank a lot of peaple who post here very interesting stuff in the last year's. I really enjoyed it thankfully. ๐Ÿ˜˜
So I wish everyone who read this all the best. Perhaps we will see us one day! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™

Angi

Re: Hello pethead-world

#2 Post by Angi »

Hi Frank, it's nice to meet you.

Zoops

#3 Post by Zoops »

Hi Angi!
Thanx for saying hello. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜

Marie loves PSB

#4 Post by Marie loves PSB »

Welcome to the Forum. :D

Zoops

#5 Post by Zoops »

Hello Marie! I also love PSB๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜!

Pod

#6 Post by Pod »

Welcome!
Just for the sake of it, make sure you're always frowning. :|
It shows the world that you've got substance and depth.

DavePSB

#7 Post by DavePSB »

Hello Frank, and welcome!

Das wird Ihnen hier gefallen :)
Chris: "I don't really like MP3's. It's like having a 1 megapixel digital camera."

Click for PSB | Euphoric (rarely updated now)