PSB Digital stores delivery issues

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
jyllinge

PSB Digital stores delivery issues

#1 Post by jyllinge »

Apologises if this has been covered elsewhere.

Im living in Denmark and experiencing that both parcels from digital stores (Live DVD + Annually) where supposed to be sent by UPS (got the tracking codes from customer service) but are apparently never handed over to UPS.

Are anyone else experiencing this? I can see many of you got the shipments but that must be trough ordinary postage right?

The customer service are fast to respond to my email and they are looking into it - but still I dont get how it can happen?

Thanks and cheers

madsnielsen

Re: PSB Digital stores delivery issues

#2 Post by madsnielsen »

I'm also living in Denmark and am having the same problem. I ordered the Funko Pop figures back in October and Discovery Live in Rio in January. I received shipping confirmations for both orders on April 28th and I asked for tracking numbers a few days later. I was sent the tracking numbers on May 4th. When I track both orders through UPS's tracking page all I'm told is that the labels for the shipments were created on April 27th and 28th. I was patient for a few days before I contacted them again on May 7th to notify them that something was not right. In the meantime they had shipped my two orders of Annually 2021 so I requested the tracking numbers for these orders as well (I made two ordered just to be safe as I have had many issues when ordering through the official store in the past). Since then all I get is this standard reply:
Hi Mads,

Thank you for your message.

We are currently looking into this for you, and we will get back to you with an update shortly.

We apologise for the delay.

Kind regards,

Digital stores Customer Service
This was two days ago and because they didn't share the tracking numbers for my last orders as I had requested, I asked again yesterday and got the same standard reply today. I find in frustrating that I have no other way of contacting them besides through e-mail and when I do they obviously don't read what I write. I am considering contacting PSB management as this bad costumer service in my experience has become the norm when I order something from the official store.
jyllinge wrote: Wed 12 May 2021, 1:11 pm Apologises if this has been covered elsewhere.

Im living in Denmark and experiencing that both parcels from digital stores (Live DVD + Annually) where supposed to be sent by UPS (got the tracking codes from customer service) but are apparently never handed over to UPS.

Are anyone else experiencing this? I can see many of you got the shipments but that must be trough ordinary postage right?

The customer service are fast to respond to my email and they are looking into it - but still I dont get how it can happen?

Thanks and cheers
Mads Nielsen
If people say I'm crazy, I tell 'em that it's true

psbnyc

#3 Post by psbnyc »

I have the same problem, live in NYC and ordered with the expensive expedited delivery option - and have not yet received the tracking numbers. And received the same standard email as you two did. (Oh, and I am also Danish but that is of course besides the point). I paid 38 dollars for delivery and am appelled that I still don’t know where my parcel is….

telys

#4 Post by telys »

They put a curse on the Danes for all the atrocities committed throughout history :wink:
----
You've got me all wrong

df118junkie

#5 Post by df118junkie »

psbnyc wrote: Wed 12 May 2021, 7:12 pm I have the same problem, live in NYC and ordered with the expensive expedited delivery option - and have not yet received the tracking numbers. And received the same standard email as you two did. (Oh, and I am also Danish but that is of course besides the point). I paid 38 dollars for delivery and am appelled that I still don’t know where my parcel is….
For the second time this year, I have had exactly the same experience. The order dispatched pre-christmas finally turned up in March - and via standard mail. Nightmare.

And I'm not even Danish!!!

Greendrake

#6 Post by Greendrake »

The content of this post has been reserved by the author due to the unprecedented, categorical and peremptory exercise of censorship that took place on 20 May 2021.

Whereas this content can be restored, the author neither intends to do so, nor to publish any further posts to avoid any possible perception as "passive agressive", "pointless", "unhelpful", "homophobic" or "bigoted".
Last edited by Greendrake on Fri 21 May 2021, 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disco.

#7 Post by Disco. »

Amateurs!!

sweetrevenge

#8 Post by sweetrevenge »

Same problem, systematically, with all orders i’ve ever placed. I’m in France and no order ever arrived smoothly:
paid for courier, received as standard. Questions never answered. It’s uphill struggling! I’m afraid PSB’s management, or whoever should be aware of this fiasco, doesn’t care nor want to intervene. Have you ever received a reply from their team on Instagram? Nope

psbnyc

#9 Post by psbnyc »

sweetrevenge wrote: Thu 13 May 2021, 7:33 pm Same problem, systematically, with all orders i’ve ever placed. I’m in France and no order ever arrived smoothly:
paid for courier, received as standard. Questions never answered. It’s uphill struggling! I’m afraid PSB’s management, or whoever should be aware of this fiasco, doesn’t care nor want to intervene. Have you ever received a reply from their team on Instagram? Nope
Really shocking. I'm currently traveling so I don't know if, by some more miracle, the package has been delivered this week, but I'll find out when I return to NYC on Monday.....

leesmapman

#10 Post by leesmapman »

I did get a reply a few days ago. I paid for courier myself, but didn't get anything yet (a confirmation mail with a tracking number for example), so I asked them about it. A few days later I got a reply that they're going to look into it.
Annually 2021 didn't arrive yet though.

sweetrevenge

#11 Post by sweetrevenge »

leesmapman wrote: Thu 13 May 2021, 8:00 pm I did get a reply a few days ago. I paid for courier myself, but didn't get anything yet (a confirmation mail with a tracking number for example), so I asked them about it. A few days later I got a reply that they're going to look into it.
Annually 2021 didn't arrive yet though.
Exact same situation for me! 3 days have passed since they said they would investigate and conctact me soon... Same thing keeps happening: preorder or order with courier shipping, shipped late with no tracking number, i contact them, they tell le me they ll investigate and reply again soon, they don’t, i receive my item late and see it was shipped « standard » , i contact them again, they apologise and offer a refund (for the extra courier charge) but they never tell me why, systematically, they don’t ship it as courier although i selected and paid for this option. If i insist and ask again for an explanation, they just don’t answer.

sweetrevenge

#12 Post by sweetrevenge »

psbnyc wrote: Thu 13 May 2021, 7:49 pm
sweetrevenge wrote: Thu 13 May 2021, 7:33 pm Same problem, systematically, with all orders i’ve ever placed. I’m in France and no order ever arrived smoothly:
Really shocking. I'm currently traveling so I don't know if, by some more miracle, the package has been delivered this week, but I'll find out when I return to NYC on Monday.....
My guess is that for some obscure reason, they can’t ship courier to some countries (france in my case) but keep offering that option regardless, shipping standard and hoping the customer won’t bother complaining...

Greendrake

#13 Post by Greendrake »

The content of this post has been reserved by the author due to the unprecedented, categorical and peremptory exercise of censorship that took place on 20 May 2021.

Whereas this content can be restored, the author neither intends to do so, nor to publish any further posts to avoid any possible perception as "passive agressive", "pointless", "unhelpful", "homophobic" or "bigoted".
Last edited by Greendrake on Fri 21 May 2021, 3:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

jyllinge

#14 Post by jyllinge »

Dear All

I managed to do some investigation.

According to UPS its "INGRAM MICRO CFS FULFILMENT LIMITED" in Daventry, UK who ships the material.

Looking to google maps I see "Wincanton Supply Chain and Logistics Solutions Daventry terminal" could be an old picture with previous owner or similar.

So Digitalstores delivers all material there and ask them to do the shipping on their behalf (typical e-store solution).

I have written the shipping company and asked why they have not shipped my orders - waiting for reply.

But knowing how this business runs (have a past in logistics many years ago) they do nothing without pre-payment and if not paid in full choses standard eventually. My guess is that there is something contractually not working between e-store and shipper (disagreements on payments and delivery obviously).

They might as well be waiting for digital store to deliver the material - prepared the shipping labels but no DVD's or Books yet arrived?

Just guessing - will probably just get some crapy standard reply on my email.

oakey

#15 Post by oakey »

Very annoying indeed, and one of the many reason I am no fan of artist webstores.
Don't know how to link to other topics (rather than the full thread) so I quote myself from another thread
oakey wrote: Fri 07 May 2021, 11:07 am One of the annoying things of artists stores and their exclusive products. Apart from the VAT and import issues after Brexit, making these UK products very expensive for those outside the UK, these artists stores are simply not professional enough. They are not Amazon, I know they are seen as bad but there is a reason these large online stores are successful, as they have experience with worldwide shipping, reasonable shipping cost, tax differences across the globe, pre-orders, different payment methods etc.

The latest Bowie store live CD mess was also an example of this. Many fans missed out, the store website had issues and could not cope with the high demand, items went on sale in the middle of the night for some parts of the world and were sold out the next morning. The Item prices were also doubled because of shipping cost. I also wanted to buy the latest Bright Light Bright Light coloured vinyl on his webshop (only available there) which in itself was reasonably priced, but over €22 with over 10 pounds in shipping (with untracked mail!), meaning additional VAT and duties totaling over €50. Thanks but no. With the New Order store I also had issues before.

Also the reason I skipped this Cricket wife Annually. Nice to hear I'm sure but for me not worth over €40. I know some here think this makes me a bad fan, but in times like this, the € can only spent once.
Did actually anybody in Europe but outside the UK receive their Annually2021 copy yet?