Genuine C2H discs with "You've got to start somewhere"

Q&As about collecting and collections, items and value of PSB related material. Discuss new and old PSB collector items.
Greendrake

Genuine C2H discs with "You've got to start somewhere"

#1 Post by Greendrake »

The content of this post has been reserved by the author due to the unprecedented, categorical and peremptory exercise of censorship that took place on 20 May 2021.

Whereas this content can be restored, the author neither intends to do so, nor to publish any further posts to avoid any possible perception as "passive agressive", "pointless", "unhelpful", "homophobic" or "bigoted".
Attachments
c2h16ukcdra.jpg
c2h16ukcdra.jpg (187.76 KiB) Viewed 8745 times
Last edited by Greendrake on Fri 21 May 2021, 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

james23_uk

Re: Genuine C2H discs with "You've got to start somewhere"

#2 Post by james23_uk »

As far as I know I was one of the first to have this track. It was an MP3 burn from a CD but how, why or where I got it I cannot remember. It is labelled track number 12 in the file details if that helps.
at rock bottom :wall:

Greendrake

#3 Post by Greendrake »

The content of this post has been reserved by the author due to the unprecedented, categorical and peremptory exercise of censorship that took place on 20 May 2021.

Whereas this content can be restored, the author neither intends to do so, nor to publish any further posts to avoid any possible perception as "passive agressive", "pointless", "unhelpful", "homophobic" or "bigoted".
Last edited by Greendrake on Fri 21 May 2021, 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trafaelwyr

#4 Post by trafaelwyr »

Greendrake wrote: Sun 22 Nov 2020, 10:51 pm
james23_uk wrote: Sun 22 Nov 2020, 5:02 pm how, why or where I got it I cannot remember
I would imagine it was shared via Napster or Kazaa back then.
Still, someone would have submitted info about the 4-track CD to psb-discography.com. Hope they and the CD are both well these days 8) .
ah...Napster and Kazaa. Those expanded my music collection quite significantly, not just in terms of PSB stuff. I think it was Kazaa that I got all of the songs for the Electronic CD single "Until the End of Time". My portable hdd is bursting with PSB stuff that I've acquired over the years.

Future Lover

#5 Post by Future Lover »

It's interesting how little they changed "Here" for the album... The file I have unfortunately has a stupid glitch.

tottenhammattspurs

#6 Post by tottenhammattspurs »

Think i downloaded mine from limewire. The easiest way to give your computer a digital STD
is is and isnt isnt

redsock

#7 Post by redsock »

Funnily enough, I was in the loft the other day looking through some CDs and I found the original 16 track cdr that was put together at the same time as James23_uk's. I'll dig it out and see the creation date of the tracks and see.
I don't think you got it from a sharing site James23_uk, the tracks were manually distributed on discs I think, at least the first time they came into the wild, as it were?