I Don’t Wanna

Q&As about collecting and collections, items and value of PSB related material. Discuss new and old PSB collector items.
deekay

I Don’t Wanna

#1 Post by deekay »

I’ve seen the new CD advertised on the Pet Shop Boys store as being sold out pre-release but I’ve also seen sellers on eBay selling them as brand new for the same price but with free p&p so does that mean we are being ripped off by buying direct from the official website? Also on the website it is implicated that the CD is blue but on eBay the one I have seen advertised today is white so does anyone know if the CD is white or blue (or are there 2 different coloured versions)?

Greendrake

Re: I Don’t Wanna

#2 Post by Greendrake »

The content of this post has been reserved by the author due to the unprecedented, categorical and peremptory exercise of censorship that took place on 20 May 2021.

Whereas this content can be restored, the author neither intends to do so, nor to publish any further posts to avoid any possible perception as "passive agressive", "pointless", "unhelpful", "homophobic" or "bigoted".
Last edited by Greendrake on Fri 21 May 2021, 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deekay

Re: I Don’t Wanna

#3 Post by deekay »

Thanks for that. I must admit I feel a bit short-changed here as the item is not as visually depicted on the official website. You wouldn’t show a pre-release vinyl album as being blue vinyl then release it as white or even plain black vinyl and I think they have been a bit underhand here. I liked the potential contrast between the blue of the disc and the contrast of the mainly white sleeve. I thought initially that maybe they were selling exclusively blue ones to those who bought from the official store and white ones to those who sourced their copies from other retailers.