US TOUR

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Message
Author
User avatar
lucienchardon
Posts: 1066
Joined: Thu 08 Jan 2004, 9:22 am
Contact:

Re: US TOUR

#196 Post by lucienchardon »

Meebabi wrote: Tue 20 Sep 2022, 2:02 am
lucienchardon wrote: Tue 20 Sep 2022, 2:01 am I've probably missed this but does anyone know if they are selling the tour program?
Unfortunately no tour program. At least, not as of yet.
What a pity. Hopefully there is some other interesting merchandise.

User avatar
Pod
Posts: 2516
Joined: Wed 27 May 2015, 11:07 pm
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: US TOUR

#197 Post by Pod »

Is there a poster?
Just for the sake of it, make sure you're always frowning. :|
It shows the world that you've got substance and depth.

User avatar
y3potential
Posts: 1193
Joined: Wed 20 Jul 2011, 8:21 pm
Contact:

Re: US TOUR

#198 Post by y3potential »

Pod wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022, 7:59 am Is there a poster?

I believe there's one in both gold and silver. It looks great in photos I've seen of the merch stall..
There is beauty in ugliness and ugliness in beauty.

User avatar
Pod
Posts: 2516
Joined: Wed 27 May 2015, 11:07 pm
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: US TOUR

#199 Post by Pod »

y3potential wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022, 8:31 am
Pod wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022, 7:59 am Is there a poster?

I believe there's one in both gold and silver. It looks great in photos I've seen of the merch stall..
Thanks y3! Any photos of the merch stall anywhere?

Is there anyone kind enough to get one for me? Please PM if so. It goes without saying I’d pay all costs.
Just for the sake of it, make sure you're always frowning. :|
It shows the world that you've got substance and depth.

User avatar
rashomon
Posts: 1740
Joined: Mon 26 Sep 2005, 11:44 am
Contact:

Re: US TOUR

#200 Post by rashomon »

Not much in the way of reviews out there as yet ... found this one though:

http://www.liveinlimbo.com/2022/09/20/c ... stage.html
you could say conventional ... and I could claim intentional

User avatar
DopeFiend
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat 27 Mar 2021, 11:28 pm
Contact:

Re: US TOUR

#201 Post by DopeFiend »

Pod wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022, 9:44 am
y3potential wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022, 8:31 am
Pod wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022, 7:59 am Is there a poster?

I believe there's one in both gold and silver. It looks great in photos I've seen of the merch stall..
Thanks y3! Any photos of the merch stall anywhere?

Is there anyone kind enough to get one for me? Please PM if so. It goes without saying I’d pay all costs.
Take a look.
ImageImageImageImageImage
I don't think anyone's mentioned the throwback t-shirts. They look pretty good in my opinion.

NotInvisible
Posts: 345
Joined: Thu 10 Oct 2013, 7:58 am
Contact:

Re: US TOUR

#202 Post by NotInvisible »

That Can you forgive her? shirt is pretty great!

Meebabi
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat 10 Sep 2022, 2:17 am
Contact:
Canada

Re: US TOUR

#203 Post by Meebabi »

NotInvisible wrote: Thu 22 Sep 2022, 3:05 am That Can you forgive her? shirt is pretty great!
Oh, it is! I snapped that one up real fast. It says “VERY Pet Shop Boys” in the blue area under the photo. My husband laughed and asked if I’d be wearing it in public lol (of course I will)!

I also grabbed a few other tops… I couldn’t resist! 🙂 Also the Unity Tour tote bag.

Meebabi
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat 10 Sep 2022, 2:17 am
Contact:
Canada

Re: US TOUR

#204 Post by Meebabi »

Pod wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022, 9:44 am
y3potential wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022, 8:31 am
Pod wrote: Wed 21 Sep 2022, 7:59 am Is there a poster?

I believe there's one in both gold and silver. It looks great in photos I've seen of the merch stall..
Thanks y3! Any photos of the merch stall anywhere?

Is there anyone kind enough to get one for me? Please PM if so. It goes without saying I’d pay all costs.
It may be difficult to see in the merch photos DopeFiend posted- there is also a small silver unity tour keychain.

Dog
Posts: 2174
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 11:41 pm
Contact:

Re: US TOUR

#205 Post by Dog »

Is the mug a Unity tour one, or is it Dreamworld?
Woof.

Meebabi
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat 10 Sep 2022, 2:17 am
Contact:
Canada

Re: US TOUR

#206 Post by Meebabi »

Dog wrote: Thu 22 Sep 2022, 6:03 am Is the mug a Unity tour one, or is it Dreamworld?
Neither, actually.

It is strictly a PSB mug. They are also selling a T-shirt in black with the same design.

It says “Pet Shop Boys Established 1984”.

If you look at the first merch stand photo which DopeFiend posted, you can see the T-shirt.

Dog
Posts: 2174
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 11:41 pm
Contact:

Re: US TOUR

#207 Post by Dog »

Meebabi wrote:
Dog wrote: Thu 22 Sep 2022, 6:03 am Is the mug a Unity tour one, or is it Dreamworld?
Neither, actually.

It is strictly a PSB mug. They are also selling a T-shirt in black with the same design.

It says “Pet Shop Boys Established 1984”.

If you look at the first merch stand photo which DopeFiend posted, you can see the T-shirt.
Thank you. Nice idea! I hope they add more of the merchandise to the official site. I’d definitely buy a mug.
Woof.

Meebabi
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat 10 Sep 2022, 2:17 am
Contact:
Canada

Re: US TOUR

#208 Post by Meebabi »

Dog wrote: Thu 22 Sep 2022, 6:23 am
Meebabi wrote:
Dog wrote: Thu 22 Sep 2022, 6:03 am Is the mug a Unity tour one, or is it Dreamworld?
Neither, actually.

It is strictly a PSB mug. They are also selling a T-shirt in black with the same design.

It says “Pet Shop Boys Established 1984”.

If you look at the first merch stand photo which DopeFiend posted, you can see the T-shirt.
Thank you. Nice idea! I hope they add more of the merchandise to the official site. I’d definitely buy a mug.
Same here! I did pick up that T-shirt, but totally regret not getting the mug as well. I just didn’t want to risk it getting broken during the show. Also regret not getting the black long sleeve unity T-shirt. It has pink writing & not currently an option on the site.

Meebabi
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat 10 Sep 2022, 2:17 am
Contact:
Canada

Re: US TOUR

#209 Post by Meebabi »

Just wondering why this thread is called “US Tour” when it’s actually a North American Tour and is billed as such. There are 2 Canadian dates.

User avatar
rashomon
Posts: 1740
Joined: Mon 26 Sep 2005, 11:44 am
Contact:

Re: US TOUR

#210 Post by rashomon »

Meebabi wrote: Thu 22 Sep 2022, 6:44 am
Same here! I did pick up that T-shirt, but totally regret not getting the mug as well. I just didn’t want to risk it getting broken during the show. Also regret not getting the black long sleeve unity T-shirt. It has pink writing & not currently an option on the site.
Cheers for posting pics @DopeFiend.

Wish the designs were a bit cooler generally :wall:

I'll def pick up a key ring and possibly a mug ... don't know about the shirts and tops ... but gotta say that long sleeve Unity shirt with the tour destinations on the sleeve is quite nice. Might be an impulse purchase on the day. Edit: Just noticed on the official web site - the white version of the long sleeve shirt doesn't have anything on the sleeve.

Any photos of the poster they are selling? ... have trawled the usual places but not seeing any pics.
you could say conventional ... and I could claim intentional

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Meebabi, murphmanz, Semrush [Bot] and 7 guests