I'm Nickname but I had problem to get in the forum

For questions and answers to problems with the forum.

Future Lover

Re: I'm Nickname but I had problem to get in the forum

#2 Post by Future Lover »

Maybe one poll too far?

TheGardner

#3 Post by TheGardner »

MrTennant wrote: Mon 27 Jan 2020, 8:18 pmWhy?
Have you tried different browsers?

MrTennant

#4 Post by MrTennant »

TheGardner wrote: Sun 02 Feb 2020, 7:44 pm
MrTennant wrote: Mon 27 Jan 2020, 8:18 pmWhy?
Have you tried different browsers?
Yes, I've tried. Nothing new happens. :(

leesmapman

#5 Post by leesmapman »

What does the website say when you login?
Try logging in on www.petshop.... (with www. before the url)

Sent from my SM-J410F using Tapatalk

MrTennant

#6 Post by MrTennant »

This is the message I see when I try to get in:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/derky/sortablescaptcha/captcha/sortables.php on line 14: Declaration of derky/sortablescaptcha/captcha/sortables::acp_page($id, &$module) should be compatible with phpbb/captcha/plugins/qa::acp_page($id, $module)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/derky/sortablescaptcha/captcha/sortables.php on line 14: Declaration of derky/sortablescaptcha/captcha/sortables::acp_question_list(&$module) should be compatible with phpbb/captcha/plugins/qa::acp_question_list($module)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4626: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3358)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4626: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3358)

TheGardner

#7 Post by TheGardner »

Okay, got it!
Your style is wrong! Will change this now, and you can try again with 'Nickname' then.
If you see all correct and were able to login, try to change your boardstyle here to Subsilver (your formerly choosen style) and if it happens again, just drop a new post here with 'Mr Tennant'

MrTennant

#8 Post by MrTennant »

TheGardner wrote: Tue 04 Feb 2020, 7:46 pm Okay, got it!
Your style is wrong! Will change this now, and you can try again with 'Nickname' then.
If you see all correct and were able to login, try to change your boardstyle here to Subsilver (your formerly choosen style) and if it happens again, just drop a new post here with 'Mr Tennant'

Thank you, The Gardner.

The boardstyle is "Subsilver", the same I had. The problem perists, it's like the forum didn't recognaize the nickname, I'm not able to get in.

Nickname

#9 Post by Nickname »

Now, I could get in with my account. Thank you.

Only, one more thing. I'd like my nickname could have the "n" in capital letter as I've always had if it is possible.

Nickname

#10 Post by Nickname »

nickname wrote: Sat 08 Feb 2020, 4:57 pm Now, I could get in with my account. Thank you.

Only, one more thing. I'd like my nickname could have the "n" in capital letter as I've always had if it is possible.
I'm not going to use the user name MrTennant. I think the messages I posted with this user should remain, specially the one with the CHART RESULTS, it was a lot of work to do. But you can put the account unnactive if you want. I used that because I couldn't get in the forum as you know.

I'm going to use the Nickname account but please, put the first letter "n" in capital letter.

Thanks in advance.

retrofuturist

#11 Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings,
nickname wrote: Mon 10 Feb 2020, 11:54 pm I'm not going to use the user name MrTennant. I think the messages I posted with this user should remain, specially the one with the CHART RESULTS, it was a lot of work to do. But you can put the account unnactive if you want. I used that because I couldn't get in the forum as you know.
Best thing to do, IMO, would be to rename the "MrTennant" account to "MrTennant (aka Nickname)" and deactivate it. This would help allay some of the confusion.

Retro. :)
"Politics are too emotional now. Contemporary culture generally is too emotional, really... I'd rather people looked to the truth." (Neil Tennant)

StevePSB
Site Admin

#12 Post by StevePSB »

I did reply to your contact, but had no reply.

Name changed as requested.

StevePSB

Nickname

#13 Post by Nickname »

StevePSB wrote: Thu 13 Feb 2020, 7:41 pm I did reply to your contact, but had no reply.

Name changed as requested.

StevePSB
Sorry, I didn't see that. Anyway, many thanks. Everthing is right now. :up:

Thank you.