Final results of poll on whether PSB should release another "Latin" album

All Geowayne's polls and results.
geowayne

Final results of poll on whether PSB should release another "Latin" album

#1 Post by geowayne »

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked my site visitors whether they would like for the Pet Shop Boys to record and release another album that, like Bilingual, was predominantly "Latin" in its musical style and influences. And the response that received the most votes was:

* "No, I think they should stay away from albums with a single geographically or culturally based musical style," picked by 28.6% of the voters.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options from the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead asks you to pick what you consider to be the PSB album reissue with the best "Further Listening" bonus disc(s). (For your convenience, I've provided a page that lists the contents of each of these discs in one place.) So please mull this over and make your choice right there on my home page.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in this past week's survey! And I wish you all a really great week ahead!