Forum Rules  |   Forum Contacts  |   Problems registering?  |   Official Website

Final results of poll on buying Neil's upcoming book

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
geowayne

Final results of poll on buying Neil's upcoming book

#1 Post by geowayne » Sun 12 Aug 2018, 6:36 am

The final results are in for my poll of the past two weeks, in which I asked my site visitors whether they were planning to buy (or had already pre-ordered) Neil Tennant's upcoming book One Hundred Lyrics and a Poem. And the response that received the most votes was:

* "Yes, I'm planning to buy the standard edition, but I haven't placed an order," chosen by 28.7% of the voters.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the next two weeks lists the Pet Shop Boys single b-sides / single bonus tracks of the present decade and asks you to imagine that they had instead saved them for a studio album. In that case, which 12 of those songs do you believe would have made the best studio album. So please take a few moments to make your choices right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in the previous survey! And I hope you all have a most excellent two weeks ahead!
Last edited by geowayne on Mon 13 Aug 2018, 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sandy Shaw

Re: Final results of poem on buying Neil's upcoming book

#2 Post by Sandy Shaw » Mon 13 Aug 2018, 5:12 pm

Maybe Neil's poem is about your polls, Wayne! Check the thread title!
What's for supper?

geowayne

Re: Final results of poll on buying Neil's upcoming book

#3 Post by geowayne » Mon 13 Aug 2018, 11:51 pm

Sandy Shaw wrote:
Mon 13 Aug 2018, 5:12 pm
Maybe Neil's poem is about your polls, Wayne! Check the thread title!
Oops! Thanks for catching that careless mistake on my part, now corrected!

Wayne