Forum Rules  |   Forum Contacts  |   Problems registering?  |   Official Website

It couldn't happen here - German dub

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Merry

It couldn't happen here - German dub

#1 Post by Merry » Fri 06 Apr 2018, 8:32 pm

Hello everyone!

I have a question and I hope that maybe somebody can help me out. I've been looking for a long time
now to find the german dub of "It couldn't happen here" and I was wondering if somebody know where
I can watch the movie online with the dub. I know that somebody uploaded the movie with the german
dub on YouTube, splitted in 4 parts, however, the first part (= the beginning of it) is missing. I also tried
to get the VHS, but I don't really have luck to find it, as I otherwise would have bought it together with a
video recorder.

Any help would be great! Thanks for reading! :)

stormynight

Re: It couldn't happen here - German dub

#2 Post by stormynight » Thu 12 Apr 2018, 7:59 am

Merry wrote:
Fri 06 Apr 2018, 8:32 pm
Hello everyone!

I have a question and I hope that maybe somebody can help me out. I've been looking for a long time
now to find the german dub of "It couldn't happen here" and I was wondering if somebody know where
I can watch the movie online with the dub. I know that somebody uploaded the movie with the german
dub on YouTube, splitted in 4 parts, however, the first part (= the beginning of it) is missing. I also tried
to get the VHS, but I don't really have luck to find it, as I otherwise would have bought it together with a
video recorder.

What do you mean exactly with the "german dub" ? Is it different to the english film version ?
When does it get played in the movie ?
Did you ever walk on a stormy night...

stevebr20012

#3 Post by stevebr20012 » Thu 12 Apr 2018, 4:28 pm

I assume the OP means a version of the film that has been dubbed with German instead of the original English. I read it at first as a remix version of the song.

Merry

#4 Post by Merry » Thu 12 Apr 2018, 8:22 pm

Ah, sorry for the confusion! Yes, I meant the version of the movie which was dubbed in German (if I remember correctly,
the movie was called "Pet Shop Boys - Der Film" in Germany).

Pertan

#5 Post by Pertan » Fri 13 Apr 2018, 3:44 pm

Merry wrote:
Fri 06 Apr 2018, 8:32 pm
Hello everyone!

video recorder.

I have VHS "Der Film" if you are intresting in buying it.
pm if you have an offer