Blackpool review

For discussion and photos of PSB live performances.
Denene

Blackpool review

#1 Post by Denene »

STUNNING! The crowd last night was electric, such a party atmosphere right from the start. I was 2nd row central and danced throughout, and Neil and Chris were on fine form with so much crowd interaction from Neil. Winner has been dropped since I saw them in February in Glasgow, I'm not sad about that! At the end I managed to meet Pete Gleadall for a photo and he kindly gave me his setlist, which I then got signed by both Neil and Chris outside. What a thrill to have them both there signing, in a brilliant mood, and have a little chat and handshake. Chris looked great without his glasses! It was my 32nd concert and I took a friend for his first time, what a night we had. Lovely to chat with other fans too including Anne and a man from Australia. I'm still grinning like a cheshire cat, roll on the Sage Gateshead in Sept, front row with my soon to be 7 year old for her debut PSB experience! :-)
Attachments
DSC02084.JPG
DSC02084.JPG (2.74 MiB) Viewed 6697 times

Johnny Marr

Re: Blackpool review

#2 Post by Johnny Marr »

Nice review. Was great to see them last night in Nottingham too. You're right on the crowd interaction. Think we joined in for Go West, Domino Dancing and Always on my mind :)
After the torchlight red on sweaty faces
After the frosty silence in the gardens
After the agony in stony places
The shouting and the crying
Prison and palace and reverberation
Of thunder of spring over distant mountains
He who was living is now dead
We who were living are now dying
With a little patience