Electric instrumental

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Gestalt

Electric instrumental

#1 Post by Gestalt »

Hi,

I'm looking for the person who won this auction:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182511302879

Is he in this group?

Greetings

Gabby

Re: Electric instrumental

#2 Post by Gabby »

Looks a bit fishy...are we sure that's legit?

popfreak

#3 Post by popfreak »

Gestalt wrote: Sun 09 Apr 2017, 6:15 pm Hi,

I'm looking for the person who won this auction:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182511302879

Is he in this group?

Greetings
Why?

tottenhammattspurs

#4 Post by tottenhammattspurs »

On the record label Y2 I see.......
is is and isnt isnt

andmaste

#5 Post by andmaste »

Bootleg
Andrea
Pet Shop Boys: Covers & Quotations
www.psbcq.it

drunk14

#6 Post by drunk14 »

popfreak wrote:Why?
I guess he wants to express his deepest sympathies to that guy. It's a rare case of foolishness to pay almost 170 pounds for nothing.
I've been around the world for a number of reasons. I've seen it all the change of seasons, and I, my lord, may I say nothing?

Gestalt

#7 Post by Gestalt »

Obviously it's a bootleg, it's pretty clear to me that point. I'm asking because I'd like to check if the instrumental tracks of the album are legit or just fanmade ones.

Gestalt

#8 Post by Gestalt »

andmaste wrote: Mon 10 Apr 2017, 10:24 amBootleg
sure it is

JSDOUVRES

#9 Post by JSDOUVRES »

Definite and obvious bootleg and the fact the seller is in Greece confirms that as far as I'm concerned, loads of these type of bootlegs come from there.
Scumbag got away with £170 quid too!

telys

#10 Post by telys »

JSDOUVRES wrote: Mon 10 Apr 2017, 11:19 pm Definite and obvious bootleg and the fact the seller is in Greece confirms that as far as I'm concerned, loads of these type of bootlegs come from there.
But aren't there a few instrumental versions of the Electric tracks that were released on promos? I believe I've heard legit instrumental versions of Thursday, Flourescent, Inside a dream, Vocal and Love is a bourgeois construct. Or have I been duped?
----
You've got me all wrong

Pod

#11 Post by Pod »

Bootleg - no question - Y2 for goodness sake!
There was another electric instrumentals cd flying about on ebay last year too. I did bid but didn't win - it went for daft money. It looked like this:
Attachments
IMG_8084.JPG
IMG_8084.JPG (26.14 KiB) Viewed 6804 times
Just for the sake of it, make sure you're always frowning. :|
It shows the world that you've got substance and depth.

JSDOUVRES

#12 Post by JSDOUVRES »

telys wrote: Mon 10 Apr 2017, 11:34 pm
JSDOUVRES wrote: Mon 10 Apr 2017, 11:19 pm Definite and obvious bootleg and the fact the seller is in Greece confirms that as far as I'm concerned, loads of these type of bootlegs come from there.
But aren't there a few instrumental versions of the Electric tracks that were released on promos? I believe I've heard legit instrumental versions of Thursday, Flourescent, Inside a dream, Vocal and Love is a bourgeois construct. Or have I been duped?
Those instrumentals are legit and were released with the singles in promo form. Flourescent and Inside a dream were a seperate and rarer digital promo release or were due to be according to what I have read on here (they leaked anyway). Axis is already pretty much an instrumental as is Shouting in the evening. The cd on ebay is probably a home made bootleg and no doubt the other songs are poorly done.

Gestalt

#13 Post by Gestalt »

So far these are the legit instrumentals existing out there:

Love is a bourgeois construct, Fluorescent, Inside a dream, Thursday and Vocal.

I'd like to listen to the other ones featured on that bootleg but the seller sold them as legit ones, just curiosity.
JSDOUVRES wrote: Mon 10 Apr 2017, 11:54 pm
Those instrumentals are legit and were released with the singles in promo form. Flourescent and Inside a dream were a seperate and rarer digital promo release or were due to be according to what I have read on here (they leaked anyway). Axis is already pretty much an instrumental as is Shouting in the evening. The cd on ebay is probably a home made bootleg and no doubt the other songs are poorly done.

telys

#14 Post by telys »

Gestalt wrote: Tue 11 Apr 2017, 1:02 pm So far these are the legit instrumentals existing out there:

Love is a bourgeois construct, Fluorescent, Inside a dream, Thursday and Vocal.

I'd like to listen to the other ones featured on that bootleg but the seller sold them as legit ones, just curiosity.
JSDOUVRES wrote: Mon 10 Apr 2017, 11:54 pm

But the CD sure looks really good... so tempting... must have bootleg... must spend all my money
----
You've got me all wrong

astrocordoba

#15 Post by astrocordoba »

This CD from Greek was recently leaked and the version are not fake, but the quality is not perfect. Some of them were already in promos, but the instrumental version of "The last to die" is amazing, I hope they release this officially soon.