Japan limited edition of Behavior with 3" bonus CD single

Q&As about collecting and collections, items and value of PSB related material. Discuss new and old PSB collector items.
MD

Re: Japan limited edition of Behavior with 3" bonus CD single

#46 Post by MD »

redsock wrote:
MD wrote: Yes it really is. After I ordered it I was sure that I had spent too much on it, but having seen it I feel it was well worth every dime :dance: I love a well packaged CD release. In fact, for me, the packaging is almost as important as the music :oops:
Cd packaging ( booklet, lyrics, artwork and pictures ) is, when its done right, a true art form.
If you're into the whole package of a release, track down the presspack/promo of Nightlife. :D You won't be disappointed.

It comes in a big inlaid cardboard box with a printed plastic outer cover. Inside is a ring bound book with a promo copy of the album, a video and and an interview CD. There's also a few press quality photos in there.

:D
Oh god, your going to lead me down the road to the poor house!!!

But how much might this set me back and can it be had in mint condition? :drool:
"Not everyone is lucky enough to understand how delicious it is to suffer"

Technotrancemix

#47 Post by Technotrancemix »

But how much might this set me back and can it be had in mint condition? :drool:
if you can find one without any creasing or tears on the ultra-thin card inner, then around £200 of your money will be well spent

redsock

#48 Post by redsock »

MD wrote:
redsock wrote:
MD wrote: Yes it really is. After I ordered it I was sure that I had spent too much on it, but having seen it I feel it was well worth every dime :dance: I love a well packaged CD release. In fact, for me, the packaging is almost as important as the music :oops:
Cd packaging ( booklet, lyrics, artwork and pictures ) is, when its done right, a true art form.
If you're into the whole package of a release, track down the presspack/promo of Nightlife. :D You won't be disappointed.

It comes in a big inlaid cardboard box with a printed plastic outer cover. Inside is a ring bound book with a promo copy of the album, a video and and an interview CD. There's also a few press quality photos in there.

Oh god, your going to lead me down the road to the poor house!!!

Not nearly as much as £200. :roll: I've seen them quite recently going for between £80-£100 in the usual second hand stores. All depends where you look. I'll PM you some links later. :wink:

The box corners can be torn quite easily as the plastic sleeve is very tight, so be careful to check for that if you see one.

Technotrancemix

#49 Post by Technotrancemix »

redsock wrote:The box corners can be torn quite easily as the plastic sleeve is very tight, so be careful to check for that if you see one.

Jesus, they're a bastard to seperate!

Loins Of London

#50 Post by Loins Of London »

Technotrancemix wrote:
redsock wrote:The box corners can be torn quite easily as the plastic sleeve is very tight, so be careful to check for that if you see one.

Jesus, they're a bastard to seperate!
I didn't realise a three-incher could cause so much damage.
"Tomorrow, when you're up, when you're down, baby, Bounce..."

SIN

#51 Post by SIN »

nice pick up although personally i would have kept it SEALED.

unfortunately most PSB japanese pressings are not as collectable as other bands.....

still japanese pressings and their overall quality are superb.

MD

#52 Post by MD »

SIN wrote:nice pick up although personally i would have kept it SEALED.

unfortunately most PSB japanese pressings are not as collectable as other bands.....

still japanese pressings and their overall quality are superb.

They do seem to get more bang for the buck. I have the Japanese edition of Fundamental and the packaging is better quality than the US or British versions, not to mention the 2 bonus tracks. But I think someone said that the local pressings are very costly when compared to the western imports?
"Not everyone is lucky enough to understand how delicious it is to suffer"

Gabby

#53 Post by Gabby »

redsock wrote: Thu 13 Nov 2008, 11:39 pm

I have both the Japanese Behaviour and Nightlife presspack. Both are things of beauty. I only yesterday dug out the Nightlife pack to discover two of the press photos were never in it. I bought it years ago and never knew until yesterday that there are meant to be 3 photos, so I guess someone decided to remove them and probably sold them separately.

If anyone has those photos I'd consider buying them to complete the set.

Hey Webmaster

#54 Post by Hey Webmaster »

I had both the Behaviour double CD pack and Jealousy single, but I gave de Behaviour album to a friend of mine, thinking that both song versions were the same...
:wall: