You're my nation, this is my application

New members introduce yourself or just say hi here. The answers to Frequently Asked Questions live here too.
Cot3

You're my nation, this is my application

#1 Post by Cot3 »

Hola hola everyone! This is Cote from Chile.
I've been visiting this forum for a while now, but only recently joined :)
Been a fan since the mid 90s (Bilingual era), have seen the Boys x4 live in Santiago (although never have actually met them :()
This year I'm turning 40 and I'm treating myself with the perfect gift - travelling to attend a few Dreamworld shows, hopefully this will be the year I get to thank Neil and Chris in person for all the joy and inspiration they have brought to my life :)
Also, it would be lovely to meet some of you! Around Europe or at the ROH gigs!

A nice weekend to all, cheers!

Here's a picture of my PSB inspired tattoo, from my favourite song (did you get which one is it?)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/PudDzcP44fAHy2U68

C.

Pinhead44

Re: You're my nation, this is my application

#2 Post by Pinhead44 »

Welcome to the forum Cote ! :D

Marie loves PSB

#3 Post by Marie loves PSB »

Welcome to the Forum. :) Hope you enjoy your Dreamworld concert/Birthday. I have got a few PSB's tattoos myself. 1989 in Roman Numerals down my shin and a lucky cat with a Super hat on my leg, Inner Sanctum across my chest and song names on my back plus a lotus flower above that in Introspective colours. (Which, I wailed through when it was being done lol.). :oops:

Cot3

#4 Post by Cot3 »

Marie loves PSB wrote: Mon 25 Mar 2024, 9:47 am Welcome to the Forum. :) Hope you enjoy your Dreamworld concert/Birthday. I have got a few PSB's tattoos myself. 1989 in Roman Numerals down my shin and a lucky cat with a Super hat on my leg, Inner Sanctum across my chest and song names on my back plus a lotus flower above that in Introspective colours. (Which, I wailed through when it was being done lol.). :oops:
Whoa!! those tattoos sound amazing :)
You're giving me ideas :clap: