IF you look into Discogs, there is a very good detail of the diferences on the notes section!!
https://www.discogs.com/release/2738917 ... s-19852020
- CD1-8 "Always On My Mind" has a 10 seconds longer fade-out compared to any previously released version (3:54 duration printed on digisleeve is wrong, correct 4:04 duration above).
- CD1-18 "Was It Worth It?" has a longer outro which is 10 seconds longer than on the original (4:23 duration printed on digisleeve is wrong, correct 4:34 duration above).
- CD2-8 "Se A Vida É" has a slightly longer (around 3 seconds) fade-out compared to any previously released version.
- CD2-9 "Single-Bilingual" has echo effects for some vocals ("Barcelona") that are not on the original single version.
- CD2-11 the first few seconds of "Somewhere" are different and some vocal samples from the "West Side Story" movie have been removed.
- CD3-4 "Love etc." is not the original single version, but the mix included for the first time on the "Yes - Further listening" re-issue from 2017 (the drums and bass doesn´t stop at 2:23 as on the original versions).
- CD3-8 "Winner" is a slightly different mix, released for the first time here (the background orchestration was removed from the last minute of the song, and some other minor differences).
And about the Blu-rays content:
- BD1-8 the video of "Always On My mind" is not an actual upgrade of the original, but a re-creation made using parts of the remastered "It couldn´t happen here" film. A couple of shots and effects are different to the original version of the video because of that.
- BD1-14 the video of "Being Boring" originally included on the Blu-ray is the previously unreleased "censored" U.S. version.
- BD1-27 the video of "Single Bilingiual" includes a slightly different mix of the audio compared with the original, the same mix that is present also on the CD2.