New Dreamworld date in Brighton

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Harry

New Dreamworld date in Brighton

#1 Post by Harry »

Hi all,

I noticed on Facebook just now, a date for Dreamworld at Brighton Centre has just popped up: Monday 26 June 2023.

It hasn't been announced but is on ticket sites, for sale this Friday 18 November. I recommend keeping an eye on PSB social media if you're interested in more Dreamworld dates - this and any others will probably be announced today.

**EDIT: The Facebook event page has been taken down. I guess this was a premature announcement, it'll probably appear properly later**
Heaven is possible,
AFTER ALL.

romy

Re: New Dreamworld date in Brighton

#2 Post by romy »

Australian dates on facebook,now Brighton,but nothing official to read...Maybe a big announcment in short time??

greenmile

#3 Post by greenmile »

There's been quite a few shows announced for the 2023 Summer Series in the grounds of Trinity College in Dublin over the past couple of weeks, all happening from the end of June onwards. I wonder if a PSB date will be on the cards?

Dog

#4 Post by Dog »

greenmile wrote:There's been quite a few shows announced for the 2023 Summer Series in the grounds of Trinity College in Dublin over the past couple of weeks, all happening from the end of June onwards. I wonder if a PSB date will be on the cards?
Halifax’s Piece Hall are also part way through announcing their summer shows, with The Lumineers, The War On Drugs, Madness and Sting announced so far. Plenty of room still for PSB.
Woof.

psbfannyc

#5 Post by psbfannyc »

I wonder if they will tour with NO here in Europe.

DopeFiend

#6 Post by DopeFiend »

romy wrote: Tue 15 Nov 2022, 7:35 pm Australian dates on facebook,now Brighton,but nothing official to read...Maybe a big announcment in short time??
Any further info on this? Sounds like incredible news. (Australia)

jamie1978

#7 Post by jamie1978 »

Brighton is a great venue - perfect size. Will be vastly superior to the Wembley date!