Dreamworld: Spoilers

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
King1
Great Britain

Re: Dreamworld: Spoilers

#391 Post by King1 »

Yeah I thought that to,that's what I told the friend who sent it to me ,he was convinced Neil was miming :wall:

S-sense

#392 Post by S-sense »

Surprisingly, Neil's vocals are spot on this time and that's not down to backing tracks, is it? Maybe there is a kind of live Autotuning or he had a lot of time for singing lessons while in lockdown. What do you think?

King1
Great Britain

#393 Post by King1 »

Thought Neil's vocals were stop on at the O2 to be fair,his vocals have definitely got better over the years

eastendboy

#394 Post by eastendboy »

I’ve seen them live 10 times since 1989 and during the 90’s Neil did not sound that great live but from the fundamental tour his voice has got better each time. I’m not lucky enough to go to the electric ballroom on Friday and those of you are lucky enough will certainly be able to tell if there is any vocal trickery going on. Neil is sounding mighty fine at the moment. Just imagine if he put in a performance like rod stewart did recently at the Buckingham palace concert.