For Sale: Two Dreamworld Tickets, Newcastle, UK, Friday May 27th

For forum users to offer their items for sale, and also to share their wanted requests with other forum users.
Dead In Marseilles

For Sale: Two Dreamworld Tickets, Newcastle, UK, Friday May 27th

#1 Post by Dead In Marseilles »

Pre-lockdown, my wife booked us tickets to see the Boys at London's O2 in 2020... and then, shortly after, we realised we couldn't make the date. So we bought tickets for Newcastle a few days later instead, when we COULD go. Or so we thought... not reckoning with some bats flapping their wings in Wuhan and causing a world hurricane shortly after. Or was it civet cats wagging their tails...?

So then ALL the concerts were delayed by COVID-19... and then again... and by earlier this year, we realised we could now make the revised O2 date in London (we still had the rolled-over tickets)... but we can't now make the rescheduled Newcastle dates! We put them on StubHub but they didn't sell.

The tickets are both in Row E, Block 112, Lower Tier at the Utilita Arena... they look like fair seats about midway between the stage and the end wall, at the side. Not super-premium, not duffers either. The face value was £80 per ticket plus £11.30 in fees per ticket. We have the original 2020-issued physical cardboard tickets with the usual Ticketmaster hologram seal thingy embedded in the ticket. I'd happily limit our losses for someone else to go for £120 for both (ie. original face value minus 20 quid per ticket). Anyone interested? Payment by Paypal. I'll ship Royal Mail Special Delivery for the next day to anyone in the UK...? Happy to pay the postage myself. PM me if interested. I can send you a pic of the tickets if you'd like proof.

Meanwhile... we're finally off to the O2 on the original tickets... in about half an hour!!! Hoping for 'Suburbia' to open again tonight (but which version? I have deliberately remained unspoiled with any tour audio or video so far...)

Matt B ('Dead In Marseilles')
Cambridgeshire