Vinyl for sale

For forum users to offer their items for sale, and also to share their wanted requests with other forum users.
UR003

Vinyl for sale

#1 Post by UR003 »

Hi all,

I am currently looking to sell the following vinyl, ideally as a lot (although I'm also happy to receive enquiries for individual items):
Bilingual
Lively Tracks
Release (white vinyl)
Disco 3
PopArt box set
They are all originals, not represses, and all have been played; I would judge them VG+.

I would rather not send them through the post if possible, so I would be particularly interested in hearing from anyone who lives within a reasonable distance of my home city of Oxford (UK). I can send more detailed photos.

On a slightly weirder note, I also have a copy of the Mighty World of Marvel comic issue 199 from 1976 in which Neil interviews Marc Bolan (mostly about superheroes), if anyone's interested.

Please PM me if you are interested in anything.

Thanks.
IMG_0847.JPG
IMG_0847.JPG (711.93 KiB) Viewed 262 times

UR003

Re: Vinyl for sale

#2 Post by UR003 »

Lively Tracks, Disco 3 and PopArt have all now gone, so only Bilingual and Release are left. I'm happy to offer the pair for £50 to anyone who is able to collect or meet in Oxford or London; otherwise, they'll just be sold to my local record shop. Thanks for looking.