Wanted: Pet Shop Boys - Annually 2021

For forum users to offer their items for sale, and also to share their wanted requests with other forum users.
jozef

Wanted: Pet Shop Boys - Annually 2021

#1 Post by jozef »

Hi. I unfortunately missed out on being able to buy Annually 2021. I am a massive Pet Shop Boy fans and I always love to read Annually every year.

I have found second hand copies on other sites like eBay, but what has happened is that some people (who are almost certainly not fans) have bought lots and lots of copies of the books and are re-selling them for much higher prices. This is not a practice that I agree with and not something that I want to support. I understand that it's legal, but I don't think it's fair or moral as it deprives true fans of being able to buy the book at the price that PSB intended when other people buy lots of copies just for making money, so it's not a practice that I want to support!

I would like to buy the book [edited by forum admin] from a fan.

Many thanks, I really would appreciate it.

Greendrake

Re: Wanted: Pet Shop Boys - Annually 2021

#2 Post by Greendrake »

The content of this post has been reserved by the author due to the unprecedented, categorical and peremptory exercise of censorship that took place on 20 May 2021.

Whereas this content can be restored, the author neither intends to do so, nor to publish any further posts to avoid any possible perception as "passive agressive", "pointless", "unhelpful", "homophobic" or "bigoted".
Last edited by Greendrake on Fri 21 May 2021, 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Future Lover

#3 Post by Future Lover »

jozef, if you don't find it at an affordable price, [edited by forum admin]. Once it reaches me, of course. I know it's not the same, but at least you won't give some vulture the pleasure of scamming you.

y3potential

#4 Post by y3potential »

If you wait a few months I'm sure the prices will come down on eBay. I appreciate that may not be ideal for you right now, but those prices are high as it's only just been released and the scam merchants want to make a quick buck..
There is beauty in ugliness and ugliness in beauty.

y3potential

#5 Post by y3potential »

Future Lover wrote: Thu 20 May 2021, 12:38 pm jozef, if you don't find it at an affordable price, [edited by forum admin]. Once it reaches me, of course. I know it's not the same, but at least you won't give some vulture the pleasure of scamming you.
That's a nice gesture, future.. I always knew there were many decent people still on the Community. (just..)
There is beauty in ugliness and ugliness in beauty.

fluffmoln

#6 Post by fluffmoln »

[Edited by forum admin]

ELPAYOBUENO

#7 Post by ELPAYOBUENO »

I have also lost the chance to get mine since it got delivered to a wrong adres and now is sent bak to the sender, so if anyone have a copy that want to sell i will be more than happy to hear from you.