Final results of poll on three favorite "non-studio" PSB albums

All Geowayne's polls and results.
geowayne

Final results of poll on three favorite "non-studio" PSB albums

#1 Post by geowayne »

The final results are in for my poll of the past two weeks, in which I asked my site visitors to choose their three favorite "non-studio" albums by the Pet Shop Boys. And the three albums that received the most votes were:

* Alternative, picked by 65.2% of the voters;
* Relentless, selected by 40.0%; and
* Disco, chosen by 30.0%.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new survey for the two weeks ahead is inspired by a negative comment made last year by Rod Stewart in which he criticized Elton John's current "farewell tour," saying that it "stinks of selling tickets" and that "retirement tours" in general were "dishonest." So I'm wondering how you would feel about a possible "retirement tour" by the Pet Shop Boys. I've listed several statements that express different views on this, and I'm asking you to pick the one that comes closest to your own feelings. Please take a moment to make your choice right there on my home page. And thanks so much to porkchopkid for suggesting this intriguing question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in my previous survey! And I wish you all a great two weeks ahead!