Final results of poll on the best "Further Listening" disc(s)

All Geowayne's polls and results.
geowayne

Final results of poll on the best "Further Listening" disc(s)

#1 Post by geowayne »

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked my site visitors which of the Pet Shop Boys studio album reissues has, in their opinion, the best "Further Listening" bonus disc(s). And the album -- or at least "Further Listening" -- that received the most votes (much to my surprise) was:

* Release, picked by 28.6% of the voters -- more than twice as many as the next runner-up.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is one of those rare cases that really don't have anything to do with our musical heroes themselves, but instead with the broader tastes and behaviors of my site visitors. I'm wondering whether you currently have much interest in or are even quite open to becoming a fan of "new music" -- that is, music by artists with whom you're not already quite familiar. So please take a moment to check out the options provided right there on my home page and make the choice that most applies to you.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I wish you all a marvelous week ahead!

Ghost within this house

Re: Final results of poll on the best "Further Listening" disc(s)

#2 Post by Ghost within this house »

Surprised Bilingual didn't win.... so many good songs on there.
Firing verbal shots.......like a Tommy Gun

ArtHist

Re: Final results of poll on the best "Further Listening" disc(s)

#3 Post by ArtHist »

Ghost within this house wrote: Sun 09 Dec 2018, 10:51 am Surprised Bilingual didn't win.... so many good songs on there.
Agreed and a large proportion of those songs originals, rather than mixes of other tracks.