Final results of poll on collaboration you'd most like to hear PSB perform live

All Geowayne's polls and results.
geowayne

Final results of poll on collaboration you'd most like to hear PSB perform live

#1 Post by geowayne »

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked my site visitors to choose the Pet Shop Boys collaboration listed on their own website's "Collaborations" page -- but which they haven't yet performed on tour -- that they would indeed most like to hear them perform live. And the collaboration that received the most votes was:

* "Disappointed," picked by 25.8% of the voters.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is inspired by recent articles I've read online by various music critics that seem to identify a "PSB golden age" encompassing their first five studio albums. This made me wonder, taking that "golden age" definition as a core assumption, how my site visitors would rank just those five albums in comparison with each other. In other words, which one would you rank #1, their very best, down to #5, the comparatively "weakest" of the batch? Please keep in mind, however, that I don't consider any of these albums "weak" by any means. On the contrary, they're all superb! And I'm confident that most if not almost all of you would agree! But in any such group, some virtually have to be stronger than others. So how would you rank them? Please take a moment to make your choices right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead! And Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow U.S. fans and anyone else who observes the holiday this coming week!

leesmapman

Re: Final results of poll on collaboration you'd most like to hear PSB perform live

#2 Post by leesmapman »

I saw Brick England live several times at the JMJ concerts I went to. They always generated a great response from the audience