Final results of poll on "Let's Get Lost"

All Geowayne's polls and results.
geowayne

Final results of poll on "Let's Get Lost"

#1 Post by geowayne »

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked my site visitors their opinion of the recent single release of the Pretenders' song "Let's Get Lost" featuring Neil Tennant as guest co-lead vocalist. And the response that received the largest number of votes was:

* "It's OK. It's really not the sort of thing I generally care for, but I don't dislike it," picked by 33.0% of the voters.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options from the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new survey for the week ahead is based on one of my website's "PSB lists": the one in which I've listed Pet Shop Boys songs that, based on things Chris and Neil themselves have said, one or both of them apparently don't particularly care for. Of these songs, I'm wondering which ones are (1) your own personal favorite, (2) your least favorite, (3) the one for which Chris's and/or Neil's dislike surprises you the most, and (4) the one that you feel is most "quintessentially PSB" -- that is, the one that best represents or typifies them. So please take a few moments to make your choices from the options provided right there on my home page. And thanks so much to Niall McIlroy for suggesting this superb question, which I've slightly expanded upon.

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey. And I wish you all a fantastic week ahead!