Final results of poll on imaginary PSB "Covers" album

All Geowayne's polls and results.
geowayne

Final results of poll on imaginary PSB "Covers" album

#1 Post by geowayne »

The final results are in for my poll this past week, in which I asked my site visitors to choose the twelve tracks they would most want to be included on an imaginary Covers album by the Pet Shop Boys, given the limitation that ten of the tracks must be covers they have previously released and two of them those that they are known to have recorded and/or performed live but haven't officially released yet (at least not on CD). And the twelve covers that ended up "making the grade," so to speak, under these circumstances are:

* Always on My Mind
* Where the Streets Have No Name/I Can't Take My Eyes Off You
* Go West
* It's Alright
* Losing My Mind
* Somewhere
* Viva La Vida
* I Started a Joke
* My Girl
* Girls and Boys
* Hallo Spaceboy
* Philadelphia

To see the complete results (including the respective percentage of votes received by each song), please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Past Survey Results" button in the navigation bar.

My new survey for the week ahead is another of the occasional "reruns" for which I get requests from time to time. This one was suggested a few months ago by Rob Pullen. He recommended that I ask how long my site visitors have been PSB fans. I first asked this question a little over four years ago, basing the choices on "PSB eras." But as I nearly always do when I re-ask a question, I'm taking a slightly different approach this time around. I'm asking you to be a little more specific. In what year, to the best of your recollection, did you become a fan? Thanks for the suggestion, Rob!

And thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all have a fabulous week ahead!