Daydreaming

Archive for quick access to detailed information about the band.
York Minster

Re: Daydreaming

#16 Post by York Minster »

I actually saw that CD single as a local used CD store (remember those?) around 8 years ago, and didn't bother to look at the b side. Damn!
And tryin' to figure out what happened to 'Germaine Propaine'
"He couldn't have fell off that hard" Ain't no way
"What happened to the way you was rappin' when you was scandalous
That Canibus turned into a television evangelist"
Plus he raps with his regular voice [BOOSH! BOOSH!]
[BOOSH! BOOSH!] (What was that?) Pet Shop Boys

Bulldog

#17 Post by Bulldog »

At one point (around 1999, I think) they used a sort of different mix of the song as the background music for the official site...It was really nice.

York Minster

#18 Post by York Minster »

At one point (around 1999, I think) they used a sort of different mix of the song as the background music for the official site...It was really nice.
The very first time I ever went to the official site, back in 2000 or 2001, the song they had looped was The Man Who Has Everything. I didn't have Relentless yet at that point, but I thought it was the most perfect background loop possible. I didn't even know it was a full song! It still reminds me of waiting on the site for midnight in the UK on the 1st so I could get 10 cut and paste questions into the questions and answers section. I so miss that section. I wonder if anyone has all the transcript of their answers saved? I have my questions that got printed out answered anyway. And I miss the PSB chat and challenging other fans to give me a lyric I couldn't identify the song it's in within 5 seconds. Basically, the old site was the best.
And tryin' to figure out what happened to 'Germaine Propaine'
"He couldn't have fell off that hard" Ain't no way
"What happened to the way you was rappin' when you was scandalous
That Canibus turned into a television evangelist"
Plus he raps with his regular voice [BOOSH! BOOSH!]
[BOOSH! BOOSH!] (What was that?) Pet Shop Boys