Fan club renewal...

Archive for quick access to detailed information about the band.
DavePSB

Fan club renewal...

#1 Post by DavePSB »

I'm very impressed with how quick the renewal was. I had my renewal slip from Literally 28 but hadn't bothered to renew until I knew #29 was being posted.
I sent off my form last Monday and received the new edition today, plus the PSB 'Release' tour scarf and keyring. The fan club are apparently out of t-shirts that are sent on renewal...
Chris: "I don't really like MP3's. It's like having a 1 megapixel digital camera."

Click for PSB | Euphoric (rarely updated now)

StevePSB
Site Admin

#2 Post by StevePSB »

I forgot for a while and when I did renew exactly the same as happened to me. I'd have rather the t-shirt, but was happy with the alternative.

I have very little to complain about with the fan club. In fact, only one thing springs to mind. Last year I didn't get the Christmas card/DVD, although I was promised it was sent, so if that's the case it's the Post Offices fault.

StevePSB

Vicki

#3 Post by Vicki »

When I entered the club 2 years ago (I was trying to do it earlier but failed) I was sent a few cards and a poster from the Bilingual era. I didn't know then how to renew so a few months ago sent to the club the application form with money again and got 3 badges and a keyring and a few words from Neil and Chris with this wonderful phrase: "We won't be giving you a membership card or badges for we think that you as a Pet Shop Boys fan don't want to receive such meaningless rubbish" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paulo

#4 Post by Paulo »

I've just had to renew after #29 and the renewal gift is now a "rip wallet"

13thJoerg

#5 Post by 13thJoerg »

Actually I didn't get my Literally. Neither did I get a renewal form with the last Literally. So while I am not sure if I am still member of the Club or not, I was thinking about sending a new membership form. Now I see that the membership form on the official homepage says it costs 17 euro for europeans. Someones else mentioned here it is 28 euro. So what info is right? And where do I get a correct form? Or should I still wait if a Literally arrives yet?

Vicki

#6 Post by Vicki »

13thJoerg wrote:Actually I didn't get my Literally. Neither did I get a renewal form with the last Literally. So while I am not sure if I am still member of the Club or not, I was thinking about sending a new membership form. Now I see that the membership form on the official homepage says it costs 17 euro for europeans. Someones else mentioned here it is 28 euro. So what info is right? And where do I get a correct form? Or should I still wait if a Literally arrives yet?
I think you should wait a while - I haven't got my renewal form yet too and if there's still no anything from the club download the application form from the official site again and pay the price written in it.

Chrispsb

#7 Post by Chrispsb »

13thJoerg wrote:Actually I didn't get my Literally. Neither did I get a renewal form with the last Literally. So while I am not sure if I am still member of the Club or not, I was thinking about sending a new membership form. Now I see that the membership form on the official homepage says it costs 17 euro for europeans. Someones else mentioned here it is 28 euro. So what info is right? And where do I get a correct form? Or should I still wait if a Literally arrives yet?
17 Euros: new entry
28 Euros: renewal

or should there be another silly poll on it?

Flaffer

#8 Post by Flaffer »

Chrispsb wrote:17 Euros: new entry
28 Euros: renewal

or should there be another silly poll on it?
:? am I being thick or is that absolutely stupid, just keep on sending off a new renewal form, or get a friend to do it, thereby saving yourself 11 Euros
Still waiting to hear the Adam Freeland, Manhattan Clique and Axwell mixes of Integral.

psb-freak

#9 Post by psb-freak »

I´ll get the wallet as soon as hey get my payment and manage to send one. :D Can´t wait. My friend who used to be member is now dead jealous. :lol:
Interviewer:
-What would you tell someone about yourself if you wanted to impress them?

Chris:
-I´ve got a 12-inch plonker.

Joemoz

#10 Post by Joemoz »

It's £17 or €28 to join or renew membership. Of course it isn't more expensive to renew.
It was a cough that carried him off. It was a coffin they carried him off in.

13thJoerg

#11 Post by 13thJoerg »

...but why is the print form on the official homepage saying 11,50 pound or 17 euro, then?

StevePSB
Site Admin

#12 Post by StevePSB »

Probably due to the costs of taking the stated currencies and the £ to Euro difference.

StevePSB

Chrispsb

#13 Post by Chrispsb »

-CONFUSION-

is it 28 eu to renew now or what?

Vicki

#14 Post by Vicki »

It's written in my renewal form they will send the 'ripper' wallet.