Apologies all!

For questions and answers to problems with the forum.
Marie loves PSB

Apologies all!

#1 Post by Marie loves PSB »

Hi, Sorry all about my "double posting" lately. Please could you delete any future doubles for me? When I post a reply, when it submits it everything all goes "dead" and I have to refresh - then it double posts. Does anyone know what is going wrong please?

JSDOUVRES

Re: Apologies all!

#2 Post by JSDOUVRES »

Marie loves PSB wrote:Hi, Sorry all about my "double posting" lately. Please could you delete any future doubles for me? When I post a reply, when it submits it everything all goes "dead" and I have to refresh - then it double posts. Does anyone know what is going wrong please?
Keeps happening to me and many others I have seen.

Has to be an internal problem and mods need to have a look into this. I had a quick google search but not very clear at all to be honest.

TheGardner

#3 Post by TheGardner »

Can someone post right inn here, if this 500 Server Error still happens to them...!?

Thanks!

Marie loves PSB

#4 Post by Marie loves PSB »

JSDOUVRES wrote:
Marie loves PSB wrote:Hi, Sorry all about my "double posting" lately. Please could you delete any future doubles for me? When I post a reply, when it submits it everything all goes "dead" and I have to refresh - then it double posts. Does anyone know what is going wrong please?
Keeps happening to me and many others I have seen.

Has to be an internal problem and mods need to have a look into this. I had a quick google search but not very clear at all to be honest.

Thank you for your reply JSDOUVRES. I was blaming my internet connection for it.

Marie loves PSB

#5 Post by Marie loves PSB »

TheGardner wrote:Can someone post right inn here, if this 500 Server Error still happens to them...!?

Thanks!

It's still happening to me. :)

TheGardner

#6 Post by TheGardner »

Strange! The 500 error don't mean, your post wasn't send! It always send the posts out!

Marie loves PSB

#7 Post by Marie loves PSB »

Hello! When I post a reply and click the "submit" button the page goes totally dead and doesn't do a thing at all. I end up "re-freshing" the page to move it on then it starts to double or triple post. :?

TheGardner

#8 Post by TheGardner »

You just need to get back to the topic. You post already is done!

StevePSB
Site Admin

#9 Post by StevePSB »

When I post (using Firefox) it's sending me to a completely blank browser page and ends. The post is actually made though.

(edit after posting - this time it reacted correctly)

StevePSB

Marie loves PSB

#10 Post by Marie loves PSB »

StevePSB wrote:When I post (using Firefox) it's sending me to a completely blank browser page and ends. The post is actually made though.

StevePSB

Thank you for your replies and help :D - that is what it is doing StevePSB and I am using Firefox. You post your reply and submit it. The page will go completely blank and not do anything. I "refresh" it to move it on and then it double posts. At least I know what it is now. :)

TheGardner

#11 Post by TheGardner »

Please never refresh that 500 error page!

But assume the error is gone now!

JSDOUVRES

#12 Post by JSDOUVRES »

Marie loves PSB wrote:
StevePSB wrote:When I post (using Firefox) it's sending me to a completely blank browser page and ends. The post is actually made though.

StevePSB

Thank you for your replies and help :D - that is what it is doing StevePSB and I am using Firefox. You post your reply and submit it. The page will go completely blank and not do anything. I "refresh" it to move it on and then it double posts. At least I know what it is now. :)
Exactly the same thing happened to me today and I am using firefox. Seems to be related to that. Doesn't happen everytime but pretty often the last few weeks. No idea if anything can be done about this but it is quite annoying obviously!

Marie loves PSB

#13 Post by Marie loves PSB »

JSDOUVRES wrote:
Exactly the same thing happened to me today and I am using firefox. Seems to be related to that. Doesn't happen everytime but pretty often the last few weeks. No idea if anything can be done about this but it is quite annoying obviously!
This is the same as me! It is not all the time but, it has started to get bad recently. I don't know what to do when the screen goes blank and dead. If you refresh it starts double posting. As The Gardner mentions to not refresh it.- I won't now. :wink:

JSDOUVRES

#14 Post by JSDOUVRES »

Marie loves PSB wrote:
JSDOUVRES wrote:
This is the same as me! It is not all the time but, it has started to get bad recently. I don't know what to do when the screen goes blank and dead. If you refresh it starts double posting. As The Gardner mentions to not refresh it.- I won't now. :wink:
Yep, annoying isn't it? I just go back a page then go back to the board index. I have goggled this problem but couldn't find a solution that seemed specific enough. Must just be a bug that we can presume will be fixed one day.

TheGardner

#15 Post by TheGardner »

does it still happen??? From what I know, it should be gone now!