SQL Error - Apologies for the inconvenience

For questions and answers to problems with the forum.
TallThinMan

Re: SQL Error - Apologies for the inconvenience

#16 Post by TallThinMan »

Ghost within this house wrote:
TallThinMan wrote:
TheGardner wrote:In the end - better as we lose the all of the last ten years... The situation was very close to that, this time! :pray:
Why was it very close to it and what are you doing to ensure it doesn't happen again?
I think you really meant to say: 'Thank you very much, Steffen, for saving all our well articulated and culturally important posts from the last decade.' No?
Sorry, of course many thanks are owed to Steffen for all his efforts during a no doubt hair-raising time. I'm a software developer and am familiar with running my own servers and hosting MySQL databases, so I was just curious as to what the problem was, is all.
TIERGARTEN's debut album BREAKING POINT is out now: https://linktr.ee/tiergartenmusic

bohemians.

#17 Post by bohemians. »

I nearly started to worry that it was because bohemians. s too many grammaticals mistakes or too many censored posts , but then I relaxed that it was for sure because nickname s nonstop entires into the forum and too many his topics..
btw. nice to hear Drico is alive :pray: missing his way of writting! i could hardy understand him, but it gave me some sort of dizzy feeling - his way of writting ,it s not possible to forget /specially "the way out of woods" comment was smart:clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...... :oops:

Marie loves PSB

#18 Post by Marie loves PSB »

Thank you! It is lovely to be back on here. :D :up: I have missed you all. :mrgreen: