Forum Rules  |   Forum Contacts  |   Problems registering?  |   Official Website

What happened there?

For questions and answers to problems with the forum.
Pod

What happened there?

#1 Post by Pod » Wed 02 May 2018, 9:19 am

Wow, that was surreal! For 24 hours when I clicked to come to this site it was either access forbidden or redirected to a German classical music site!?! Back to normal now, but hey - I saw some serious classical German CDs.
Just for the sake of it, make sure you're always frowning. :|
It shows the world that you've got substance and depth.

TheGardner

Re: What happened there?

#2 Post by TheGardner » Wed 02 May 2018, 10:08 am

Correct!
I changed somthings in my webspace/webserver contracts and whenever I did this in the past, they always failed to change the new servers for my domains! And after yesterday was a bank holiday, it took them 12 hours to bring the pages up again :? :wall:

Sorry for the problems! Should be gone until the next change... Good thing: I now have monthly costs of 10 Euros, instead of the 15 Euros in the last 15 years.
...tonight he's working in the midnight shift, arriving at ten
learning how slowly twelve can turn into seven AM...

Marie loves PSB

#3 Post by Marie loves PSB » Wed 02 May 2018, 4:00 pm

TheGardner wrote:
Wed 02 May 2018, 10:08 am
Correct!
I changed somthings in my webspace/webserver contracts and whenever I did this in the past, they always failed to change the new servers for my domains! And after yesterday was a bank holiday, it took them 12 hours to bring the pages up again :? :wall:

Sorry for the problems! Should be gone until the next change... Good thing: I now have monthly costs of 10 Euros, instead of the 15 Euros in the last 15 years.
Many thanks! :up: Missed you all! :mrgreen: I had some weird things come up on my lap top - "Unsecure site - they are pretending to be the site you are after and it is not who you think" - type of thing all in red. That was not very nice as it was a bit scary lol... and on my tiny tablet I was just forbidden. I prefer my tablet!

Pod

#4 Post by Pod » Wed 02 May 2018, 6:43 pm

Thanks for the explanation!
Just for the sake of it, make sure you're always frowning. :|
It shows the world that you've got substance and depth.

Dez

#5 Post by Dez » Sat 05 May 2018, 1:47 am

What Have I Done to Deserve this? Glad its Fixed SUPER :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
All of My Friends are Here! And ready to Disco. (Dez)