Do you think the crowd is enthusiastic with no hits?

All Community forum polls and results.

When PSB play live, do you think the crowd is enthusiastic with the non famous songs?

Yes
38%
No. Sadly, people only get crazy with the hits
63%

Total votes: 24

Nickname

Re: Do you think the crowd is enthusiastic with no hits?

#31 Post by Nickname »

agent doris wrote:That would be perfect! Always thought the Goetz B extended version of The resurrectionist would make a great opening song.
They are going to lose more than a half of their fans if they do that. They also should retire after that. :?

Spittingcat

#32 Post by Spittingcat »

"Deep cuts" are essential at gigs. If it's hits only, it's simply pointless to ever attend a second gig.

Fugitive, Integral, I'm not scared, Axis... all would be missed from the current setlist.

The resurrectionist would be a great addition in a future setlist. As would After the event. Slipping in a b-side keeps things fresh.

Nickname

#33 Post by Nickname »

Spittingcat wrote:"Deep cuts" are essential at gigs. If it's hits only, it's simply pointless to ever attend a second gig.

Fugitive, Integral, I'm not scared, Axis... all would be missed from the current setlist.

The resurrectionist would be a great addition in a future setlist. As would After the event. Slipping in a b-side keeps things fresh.
Songs for hardcore fans, I see. When you go to a PSB concerts most ot people don't appreciate these songs. When Neil and Chris play only two B-sides is because of something.

Remember, some B-sides are good but in general theses songs are weak. That's the reason why these songs are not included on the albums.

In my opinion, PSB concerts are too short. If they played a concert of two hours and a half, they could play more hits and more unusual songs.

goughsjd

#34 Post by goughsjd »

[quote="Spittingcat"]"Deep cuts" are essential at gigs. If it's hits only, it's simply pointless to ever attend a second gig.

The resurrectionist would be a great addition in a future setlist. As would After the event. Slipping in a b-side keeps things

I think it's great they can play I'm not scared and excited next to all the other songs an u wouldn't even know there old school !!

I do think they should be longer concerts with bigger setlists I find electric really quite short concert if I'm been honest but I do love the setlist I still want them to add so hard and can you forgive her coz they would make it complete if u ask me
    Wolverhampton '02 / Gateshead '06 / Wolverhampton Civic '07 / Birmingham NIA '09 / London 02 '13 / Birmingham LG '14 / Glasgow Armadillo '17 / Birmingham Barclaycard Arena '17 / Garden ‘18 / Musik Bijou Edinburgh '19