Shouting In The Evening
1%
Thursday
39%

Total votes: 214

fredrik11918

Re: Electric: Singles 3 & 4

#31 Post by fredrik11918 »

The last to die is just getting better and better for each time i listen to it. Thursday has obviouis hit potential.

markrobertnolan

#32 Post by markrobertnolan »

I am not keen on Love is a Bourgeoise Construct. Its too cheesy and the only let down on the album for me. For me a single would have to be either "Thursday" or "The last to die."

transforce

#33 Post by transforce »

It's obvious:

Love is a Bourgeois Construct.
Thursday.

Bjossi

#34 Post by Bjossi »

dynamobjornen wrote:Love Is A Bourgeois Construct and Fluorescent from me
Ditto. Love Is a Bourgeois Construct is obvious but if the boys are feeling a bit adventurous I would love seeing Fluorescent released. It is the one song I want to see a full-length video on, the visuals in the teaser video are simply stunning and would create a badass looking CD cover.

PSBForTheMasses

#35 Post by PSBForTheMasses »

Love is a Bourgeois Construct started to drag for me, too generic. On the other hand The Last To Die! What a gem. After the initial novelty of more upbeat songs wanes, this song will have a long-standing effect As far as I know Go West was the biggset hit but Can you Forgive Her is much more appreciated now and Go West is considered a little bit embarrassing.

I asked my friends, who are XX fans, to listen to Axis and The Last To Die. They found Axis unlistenable but the latter one very good. One of them even dared to download it, LOL:)= The Last To Die may be more appealing to non-PSB fans.

Thursday is good, that black guy does a great job, in particular, at 4.11 or around.

Edit: That guy is not black but white sorry. :oops: Thanks to leesmapman for correcting me. One automatically thinks that every rapper is black. Mistake!
Last edited by PSBForTheMasses on Mon 22 Jul 2013, 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Corina

#36 Post by Corina »

Bjossi wrote:...if the boys are feeling a bit adventurous I would love seeing Fluorescent released. It is the one song I want to see a full-length video on, the visuals in the teaser video are simply stunning and would create a badass looking CD cover.
+1
Cheers
What remains in time
that didn't fade away?

leesmapman

#37 Post by leesmapman »

PSBForTheMasses wrote:Thursday is good, that black guy does a great job, in particular, at 4.11 or around.
[spoiler]he's white[/spoiler]

Tao Jones Index

#38 Post by Tao Jones Index »

Tenlow wrote:Obviously "Construct" and "Thursday".
The same for me!

ChoonHound

#39 Post by ChoonHound »

Why choose? Send a each track to one or two remixers and then release a special edition remix album.
I sincerely *love* Disco 2 and listen to it straight through regularly.