3%
No votes
No votes
5%

Total votes: 86

psb-freak

Re: Rating: "Thursday"

#31 Post by psb-freak »

9/10. I fell in love with this one during the tour already.

1.) Would you like this track was a single? It would be nice. It could even succeed.

2) Would you like Neil could change his soft voice on the verses of this track to a proper voice in a similar way he sings the chorus? No, it's great like this. :)

3) What's your opinion about Example's rap? It's something different from PSB and it's nice to have some new artists on their records.

4) What's your opinion about Example's singing (after the rap)? He has a good voice.

5) Do you like Example taking part of this song or would you like Example was deleted on a single version of the track? I prefer the rap to stay.

6) Do you think "Thursday" is one the best PSB tracks in 20 years? One of the best definitely but not the best of the best.

7) Do you think "Thursday" could be very well appreciated by general public and having success if it has a good promotion? It's very danceable so it could hit the disco floors nicely.
Interviewer:
-What would you tell someone about yourself if you wanted to impress them?

Chris:
-I´ve got a 12-inch plonker.

RMC

Re: Rating: "Thursday"

#32 Post by RMC »

My Wife - non fan, and Daughter - fan, both love this track more than all the others... Non fan also loves Vocal.

But funninly also moaned when i didnt put the album on her iphone