Who is physically more attractive for you?

All Community forum polls and results.

Who is physically more attractive for you?

Neil
55%
Chris
45%

Total votes: 40

Nickname

Re: Who is physically more attractive for you?

#16 Post by Nickname »

raggatwin wrote:Why do some 'straight guys' feel the need to tell others of this on this website....

I have no girlfriend or wife you know, I wish I could get married to a PSB fan. It's my dream. So I wanted to express my preferences in order to know if there is a girl interested on me. :lol:

glennjridge

#17 Post by glennjridge »

I just prefer the term hardcore not be involved in this discussion

Hillbilly

#18 Post by Hillbilly »

nickname wrote:
raggatwin wrote:Why do some 'straight guys' feel the need to tell others of this on this website....

I have no girlfriend or wife you know, I wish I could get married to a PSB fan. It's my dream. So I wanted to express my preferences in order to know if there is a girl interested on me. :lol:
A-ha, I bet you look most like Chris and want girls to choose him! :wink:

I'm a straight male as well and I'd definitely say that Neil has always been the most good-looking Pet Shop Boy. He was very handsome for example in the Actually videos, but of course today he looks quite old...

landwijn

#19 Post by landwijn »

Hmmm... Chris in the year of 'It couldn't happen here' :-)
Don't dream of life ; Live your dream!

bohemians.

#20 Post by bohemians. »

FormerEnfantTerrible wrote:
Sometimes even the 'straight guys' want something new :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qr3409_EPg does anyone else relate to this...
and where is geowayne to analyse THIS :lol:
a/Neil was of course only joking
b/Neil wanted to show he is having more sexual entertainment in his own life,because beeing firstly bi,then gay,then he would not have a problem to be hetero again/well bi
c/Neil was simply in Russia and he felt its more safe to mention his "hetero phase" AND LIED/JOKED/ that he would not have sex with women/in my imagination I am at the moment bit fighting if he might mean only 1 women OR TWO WOMEN/twins :roll: :grumble:
d/..Neil just met some women and felt in love with her/back in 1998..well it was not unfortunatelly me...UNLESS he rembered me from previous year/and THAT WOULD BE THE BIGGEST DISSASTER IN MY LIFE IF NEIL WAS BI AND IF HE IGNORED ME
..so it looks like it is JUST ..The End Of The World for me..

Riikka

#21 Post by Riikka »

I can't separate a personality from a person's physical appearance. I also can't separate a person's voice from their appearance. Neil just appeals to me more, but I can't say whether he's more "handsome" or not. It depends on which year we are talking about, as well. But when a person has such a lovely voice as Neil does, how could I not think he's attractive?? 8)

psb-freak

#22 Post by psb-freak »

No one has to guess my answer, I believe. But yeah, Chris rocks. He's gorgeous and awesome. There is just some mysterious attraction. :)
Interviewer:
-What would you tell someone about yourself if you wanted to impress them?

Chris:
-I´ve got a 12-inch plonker.

Andie

#23 Post by Andie »

psb-freak wrote: But yeah, Chris rocks. He's gorgeous and awesome. There is just some mysterious attraction. :)
I'd have to agree with that, there's just something about Chris. Maybe it's because he's more mysterious :lol:
Don’t be scared, for only the dark can show you the stars

bohemians.

#24 Post by bohemians. »

nickname wrote:

I could marry you immediatelly,nickname,now when there are rumours that you are Neil :lol: :lol: /of course I know you are not
but I as well was thinking it might be nice to get married with some psb fan,..I mean if you would not mind me screaming "OOOh Neeeeeil, oh yes yes yes" ,or at least if you could fake beeing in love with Neil to help me to seduce him,of course if you are hot looking young boy
Now seriously,lets fix our marriage for next month,of course we will have very frivolous marriage -if Love is a B.C., Neil would be very glad to get ridd of one is most obsessed female fan,so he might be even or witness at the wedding.Go on ask him :lol: /of course after the wedding I d prefere to turn into vampire like in Heart video and suck Neil s neck :lol:

PSBForTheMasses

#25 Post by PSBForTheMasses »

I voted Neil because I hardly remember seeing Chris without his hat, sunglasses or sdme feathers or turfs blocking his face. In old pictures, he appears to be the handsome one but now he is more in shadows than ever.

Riikka

#26 Post by Riikka »

By the way, don't you think it's quite difficult for most of us to answer that question? Who of us have been so close to the Boys to really judge who is physically more attractive? :P The idea, I guess, comes more from videos and pictures than real life. I have met them (outside of the concerts) for just a few minutes, and those moments were full of excitement. Surely not ideal to judge for physical attractiveness. Just let me spend a few hours with each of them and I'll know better. :lol:

If I should rate a person's physical attractiveness from 0 to 100 points, I'd say Neil is about 95 points and Chris is 92 points or something like that. How much that has to do with the fact that they are the Pet Shop Boys I can't say. :twisted: I'm one of those people who find it impossible to separate the artist's personality from the music. For me there's no such thing as "just listening to good music and not caring about who's behind it". In the case of PSB, their personalities play such a huge role. Then asking about physical attractiveness I don't know... I don't have their used t-shirts! :mrgreen: