Who is physically more attractive for you?

All Community forum polls and results.

Who is physically more attractive for you?

Neil
20
53%
Chris
18
47%
 
Total votes: 38

Message
Author
nickname
Posts: 5737
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:52 pm
Contact:

Who is physically more attractive for you?

#1 Post by nickname » Mon 31 Dec 2012, 4:31 pm

I know it's a very frivolous posts. "I wouldn't normally do this kind of thing", even more when I am a straight guy, but the reason I created this post is because I think people prefer Neil to Chris because of his personality and because he is the singer of the duo, not because he is more good-looking than Chris. But the thing is more female fans prefer Neil much more than Chris. I've been reading a lot of "declarations of love" for Neil and I don't remember the same for Chris.

So I wanted to be more expeditious with the poll to know who is more "physically" attractive.

User avatar
Drico One
Posts: 5403
Joined: Tue 16 Sep 2003, 8:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Who is physically more attractive for you?

#2 Post by Drico One » Mon 31 Dec 2012, 4:41 pm

So the Mayans were right, after all...

Drico.
The pale kid that hides in the attic behind his PC...

User avatar
BlueSwan
Posts: 2583
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Who is physically more attractive for you?

#3 Post by BlueSwan » Mon 31 Dec 2012, 4:42 pm

I think you're wrong. The hardcore fanbase has always preferred Chris over Neil.
http://www.soundcloud.com/blueswan (Blue Swan tracks, my solo tracks and remixes)

http://soundcloud.com/groups/inspired-by-pet-shop-boys (A collection of various artists PSB covers, PSB remixes and original songs inspired by PSB - anyone interested can contribute tracks)

User avatar
Pani
Posts: 8208
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:51 pm
Contact:

Re: Who is physically more attractive for you?

#4 Post by Pani » Mon 31 Dec 2012, 4:49 pm

So I'm hardcore then ... ; )

User avatar
raggatwin
Posts: 3782
Joined: Thu 18 Dec 2003, 5:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Who is physically more attractive for you?

#5 Post by raggatwin » Mon 31 Dec 2012, 6:31 pm

Why do some 'straight guys' feel the need to tell others of this on this website....
Hello my name is Neil Tennant and I'm Chris Lowe and we're of the Pet Shop Boys.

User avatar
FormerEnfantTerrible
Posts: 717
Joined: Thu 26 Jul 2012, 4:48 am
Contact:

Re: Who is physically more attractive for you?

#6 Post by FormerEnfantTerrible » Mon 31 Dec 2012, 6:31 pm

I guess I'm not hardcore!
Did You See Me Coming?

User avatar
FormerEnfantTerrible
Posts: 717
Joined: Thu 26 Jul 2012, 4:48 am
Contact:

Re: Who is physically more attractive for you?

#7 Post by FormerEnfantTerrible » Mon 31 Dec 2012, 6:38 pm

raggatwin wrote:Why do some 'straight guys' feel the need to tell others of this on this website....
Sometimes even the 'straight guys' want something new :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qr3409_EPg does anyone else relate to this...
Did You See Me Coming?

User avatar
Patrick Bateman
Posts: 8552
Joined: Sat 12 Apr 2008, 4:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Who is physically more attractive for you?

#8 Post by Patrick Bateman » Mon 31 Dec 2012, 8:53 pm

raggatwin wrote:Why do some 'straight guys' feel the need to tell others of this on this website....
Oh come on, nickname's only curious.

User avatar
skyhigh
Posts: 2949
Joined: Thu 29 Jul 2004, 10:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Who is physically more attractive for you?

#9 Post by skyhigh » Mon 31 Dec 2012, 11:28 pm

raggatwin wrote:Why do some 'straight guys' feel the need to tell others of this on this website....
it's for the benefit of hot girl psb fans....
That's it, it's all over. We're out of here. What a Legacy! (c) Chris Lowe 2009

bohemians.
Posts: 1588
Joined: Wed 05 Nov 2008, 10:46 am
Contact:

Re: Who is physically more attractive for you?

#10 Post by bohemians. » Tue 01 Jan 2013, 9:21 am

FormerEnfantTerrible wrote:
raggatwin wrote:Why do some 'straight guys' feel the need to tell others of this on this website....
Sometimes even the 'straight guys' want something new :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qr3409_EPg does anyone else relate to this...
UFF AFTER WATCHING THIS VIDEO I AM NOT SURE IF MY HEAD IS HURTING ME MORE OR LESS..

bohemians.
Posts: 1588
Joined: Wed 05 Nov 2008, 10:46 am
Contact:

Re: Who is physically more attractive for you?

#11 Post by bohemians. » Tue 01 Jan 2013, 9:37 am

skyhigh wrote:
raggatwin wrote:Why do some 'straight guys' feel the need to tell others of this on this website....
it's for the benefit of hot girl psb fans....
its the benefit for Elysium Bride,and only for her! :P

User avatar
Danger
Posts: 1733
Joined: Thu 10 Aug 2006, 5:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Who is physically more attractive for you?

#12 Post by Danger » Tue 01 Jan 2013, 9:53 am

Can I vote for the twins backing singers of Pandy tour?
Image
Image

User avatar
Corina
Posts: 2969
Joined: Thu 15 May 2008, 4:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Who is physically more attractive for you?

#13 Post by Corina » Tue 01 Jan 2013, 10:07 am

I`d vote for Neil the way he looked around 1996 - 1997!! :lol:
What remains in time
that didn't fade away?

User avatar
transforce
Posts: 1586
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 1:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Who is physically more attractive for you?

#14 Post by transforce » Tue 01 Jan 2013, 12:49 pm

I'm straight and recently divorced too girls ;) I'd say Chris is probably the most attractive.


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests