Final results of poll on your favorite original Christmas song of the 1990s

All Geowayne's polls and results.
geowayne

Final results of poll on your favorite original Christmas song of the 1990s

#1 Post by geowayne »

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked my site visitors to choose what they consider to be the best (or their favorite) original (non-cover) Christmas song of the 1990s. And, not surprisingly, since we're all Pet Shop Boys fans here (right?), the song that earned the most votes was:

* "It Doesn't Often Snow at Christmas" by the Pet Shop Boys, chosen by 40.1% of the voters.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is my usual one to close out the season, asking you to pick what you regard as the "PSB highlight" of the year now ending. So please take a moment to check out the options listed right there on my home page and make your selection.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead -- and, to all of you who observe the holiday, I wish you and yours a very happy Christmas!