Forum Rules  |   Forum Contacts  |   Problems registering?  |   Official Website

Final results of poll on buying upcoming PSB album reissues

All Geowayne's polls and results.
geowayne

Final results of poll on buying upcoming PSB album reissues

#1 Post by geowayne » Sat 01 Jul 2017, 5:12 am

As I mentioned the other day, I'm making the switch from my old PSB poll to a new one a little early on account of something unexpected coming up that makes it impossible for me to do the "switch" tomorrow as originally planned. So -- the final results are in for my poll of the past two weeks (well, one day shy of two weeks), in which I asked my site visitors whether they were planning to buy the upcoming reissues of the Pet Shop Boys albums Nightlife, Release, and Fundamental. And, not surprisingly, the response that received the most votes was:

* "Yes, I'm buying all of them!" picked by a whopping 71.5% of the voters.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the next two weeks asks you to imagine yourself in the following scenario -- You've been asked by a DJ to put together a "killer, kick-ass dance set" -- to which people will actually be dancing -- consisting of exactly *five* Pet Shop Boys songs, most of which had made it onto the Billboard Dance Club Songs chart (or its antecedents by other names). So which five would you pick? Please take a few moments to check out the choices I've made available to you right there on my home page and make your selections. And thanks so much to porkchopkid for suggesting this great question (which I've modified a bit from his original suggestion).

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's poll. I wish you all a wonderful weekend and a great week ahead. (And please note that I will be unavailable -- pretty much out of touch, without access to my computer or my website -- for the next two days. I hope to be back, however, by Monday. So if you write to me before then, I'll probably be delayed in responding. Thank you for your patience!)