Forum Rules  |   Forum Contacts  |   Problems registering?  |   Official Website

Final results of poll on your favorite three consecutive PSB singles

All Geowayne's polls and results.
geowayne

Final results of poll on your favorite three consecutive PSB singles

#1 Post by geowayne » Sun 21 May 2017, 6:00 am

The final results are in for my poll of the past two weeks, in which I asked my site visitors to choose their favorite sequence of three consecutive singles by the Pet Shop Boys. And the "triad" of singles that received the most votes was:

* "It's a Sin" - "What Have I Done to Deserve This?" - "Rent" picked by 10.5% of the voters. (And if that seems like an awfully low percentage of votes for a first-place finisher, keep in mind the very large number of options voters had to choose from).

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options from the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is a "re-run" (with a slight variation) of a question that I first asked a little more than 12 years ago, so I figure it's high time to ask it again. I'm wondering what's the highest price you've ever paid for a Pet Shop Boys-related item *not counting* concert tickets and/or VIP "Meet 'n' Greets." (If you don't recall for sure, please simply take your best guess from the options provided, although you may need any of many currency-conversion routines available online to do so; I've provided a link to one such converted in the notes for the poll.) So please take a moment to make your selection right there on my home page. And thanks to Mark B for suggesting this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in the previous survey. And I wish you all a fantastic week ahead!

retrofuturist

Re: Final results of poll on your favorite three consecutive PSB singles

#2 Post by retrofuturist » Sun 21 May 2017, 11:59 pm

Interesting result. I'm surprised people rated Rent higher than Suburbia, but clearly they did!

Retro. :)