Forum Rules  |   Forum Contacts  |   Problems registering?  |   Official Website

Final results of poll on three favorite non-single PSB cover songs

All Geowayne's polls and results.
geowayne

Final results of poll on three favorite non-single PSB cover songs

#1 Post by geowayne » Sun 12 Mar 2017, 7:11 am

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked my site visitors to choose their three favorite cover songs by the Pet Shop Boys that haven't been released as singles but which have been officially released in studio versions. And the top three vote-getters were:

* "Losing My Mind," picked by 40.6% of the voters,
* "Try It (I'm in Love with a Married Man)," selected by 38.0%, and
* "We're the Pet Shop Boys," chosen by 36.7%.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is one of my occasional questions derived from one of my PSB lists. In this case I've listed what I personally regard as Neil's most memorable lyrical personae -- that is, a "character" he portrays in the lyrics to a song -- and asking you to choose your own favorite. Or perhaps none of my choices is your favorite, in which case you can select the usual "none of the above" option and designate your own choice. So please check out the list I've provided right there on my home page and place your vote.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey. And I hope you all a marvelous week ahead!