Final results of poll on singles from imaginary PSB album

All Geowayne's polls and results.
geowayne

Final results of poll on singles from imaginary PSB album

#1 Post by geowayne »

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked my site visitors to pick their choices of the first, second, and third singles from an imaginary Pet Shop Boys studio album consisting of songs that have proven among their most popular b-sides (assuming for the purposes of this scenario that they had never been released prior to this studio album). And the songs that received the most votes were:

* "Shameless," picked by 29.4% of the voters as the first single,
* "Fugitive," chosen by 17.9% as the second single, and
* "Miserablism," selected by 10.3% as the third single.

And the song that received the most votes overall (that is, as either first, second, or third single) was "Shameless," chosen by a total of 53.2% of the voters.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new survey for the week ahead returns to reality with a very simple question: what do you think of the new single "Let's Get Lost" by the Pretenders featuring Neil Tennant on co-lead vocals? (If you haven't heard it yet, I've provided a handy link right there along with the poll question.) So please take a moment to make your choice from the options provided on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have a great week ahead!