Forum Rules  |   Forum Contacts  |   Problems registering?  |   Official Website

Final results of poll on favorite post-Format single b-sides

All Geowayne's polls and results.
geowayne

Final results of poll on favorite post-Format single b-sides

#1 Post by geowayne » Sun 15 Jan 2017, 7:16 am

The final results are in for my poll this past week, in which I asked my site visitors to pick their three favorite post-Format Pet Shop Boys single b-sides/bonus songs. And the three songs that received the most votes were:

* "Fugitive," picked by 39.8% of the voters,
* "A Certain 'Je Ne Sais Quoi'," chosen by 33.8%, and
* "In His Imagination," selected by 27.3%.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

There's been some discussion lately among PSB fans online (such as right here in this forum) as to whether there will or should be another single from "Super." So that's the subject of my new poll for the week ahead. Do you think there should be another "Super" single? And regardless of whether you think there should be, do you think there actually will be? So please take a moment to make your choice from the options I've listed on my home page.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have a fantastic week ahead!