Final results of poll on three PSB singles to add to pre-2000 dance-set

All Geowayne's polls and results.
geowayne

Final results of poll on three PSB singles to add to pre-2000 dance-set

#1 Post by geowayne »

The final results are in for my poll of the past two weeks, in which I asked my site visitors to pick the three Pet Shop Boys singles they would recommend including in a DJ's pre-2000 dance-set. And the three songs that received the most votes were:

* "Always on My Mind," picked by 36.4% of the voters,
* "Domino Dancing," chosen by 25.0%, and
* "New York City Boy," selected by 23.6%.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the next two weeks returns to my series of "album era" surveys, although it may be the last one for a while. This time I'm jumping to the Boys' self-described "Imperial Phase": the Actually era. What are your three favorite Pet Shop Boys songs from that fabled period of their career, when they were at their peak of mainstream commercial popularity? (After all, it accounts for no fewer than three of their four U.K. #1 singles!) So please take a moment to make your choices right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in the previous survey! And I wish you all a fantastic two weeks ahead!