Forum Rules  |   Forum Contacts  |   Problems registering?  |   Official Website

Bootleg dj mixes

Q&As about collecting and collections, items and value of PSB related material. Discuss new and old PSB collector items.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Pod
Posts: 1639
Joined: Wed 27 May 2015, 11:07 pm
Contact:

Bootleg dj mixes

#1 Post by Pod » Tue 25 Jul 2017, 11:44 pm

Seem to be loads of these flying around at the moment on ebay.

Example:
Attachments
IMG_9510.PNG
IMG_9510.PNG (1.56 MiB) Viewed 3235 times
Just for the sake of it, make sure you're always frowning. :|
It shows the world that you've got substance and depth.

User avatar
goughsjd
Posts: 761
Joined: Fri 08 Oct 2010, 5:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Bootleg dj mixes

#2 Post by goughsjd » Sun 31 Dec 2017, 8:46 pm

Always scares me when people buy crap like that...
Wolverhampton Civic '02 / Gateshead '06 / Wolverhampton Civic '07 / Birmingham NIA '09 / London 02 '13 / Birmingham LG '14 / Glasgow Armadillo '17 / Birmingham Barclaycard Arena '17

User avatar
Pod
Posts: 1639
Joined: Wed 27 May 2015, 11:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Bootleg dj mixes

#3 Post by Pod » Wed 03 Jan 2018, 9:26 pm

goughsjd wrote:
Sun 31 Dec 2017, 8:46 pm
Always scares me when people buy crap like that...
It amazes me that people do.
Just for the sake of it, make sure you're always frowning. :|
It shows the world that you've got substance and depth.

User avatar
goughsjd
Posts: 761
Joined: Fri 08 Oct 2010, 5:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Bootleg dj mixes

#4 Post by goughsjd » Wed 03 Jan 2018, 9:34 pm

Pod wrote:
Wed 03 Jan 2018, 9:26 pm
goughsjd wrote:
Sun 31 Dec 2017, 8:46 pm
Always scares me when people buy crap like that...
It amazes me that people do.
They aren’t even very good to look at !!
Wolverhampton Civic '02 / Gateshead '06 / Wolverhampton Civic '07 / Birmingham NIA '09 / London 02 '13 / Birmingham LG '14 / Glasgow Armadillo '17 / Birmingham Barclaycard Arena '17

User avatar
Pod
Posts: 1639
Joined: Wed 27 May 2015, 11:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Bootleg dj mixes

#5 Post by Pod » Sat 06 Jan 2018, 12:15 am

goughsjd wrote:
Wed 03 Jan 2018, 9:34 pm
Pod wrote:
Wed 03 Jan 2018, 9:26 pm
goughsjd wrote:
Sun 31 Dec 2017, 8:46 pm
Always scares me when people buy crap like that...
It amazes me that people do.
They aren’t even very good to look at !!
And some even worse to listen to!
Just for the sake of it, make sure you're always frowning. :|
It shows the world that you've got substance and depth.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest