Istanbul - Babylon Sound Garden May 24

For discussion and photos of PSB live performances.
GalataPSB

Istanbul - Babylon Sound Garden May 24

#1 Post by GalataPSB »

at 12:30, An Earthquake happened in the Agean Sea. We felt it in Istanbul too. I hope, The concert is not cancelled. :roll:

http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/ear ... ?id=379935
Last edited by GalataPSB on Sat 24 May 2014, 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corina

Re: Istanbul - Babylon Soundgarden May 24

#2 Post by Corina »

GalataPSB wrote:Image

at 12:30, An Earthquake happened in the Agean Sea. We felt it in Istanbul too. I hope, The concert is not cancelled. :roll:

http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/ear ... ?id=379935
I hope too the concert there (finally) takes place - our Boys don`t get that easily scared, do they?

Have a good time! Two of my friends on Facebook have travelled from Germany to see the concert :-)
What remains in time
that didn't fade away?

GalataPSB

#3 Post by GalataPSB »

Thanx Corina !

10 minutes later (17:00) , I'll go to Parkorman. Psb will be on the stage at 22 : 15 :dance: :dance:

GalataPSB

#4 Post by GalataPSB »

What an amazing night! The concert started at 22:15 and finished at 23:45...

It was my first PSB concert. Neil was very sympathic. He was very cute when he said something in Turkish "İyi Akşamlar, Good Evening, Teşekkürler - Thanx" and a few Turkish words..

. The concert area was full. We all sang PSB songs.. We sang One More change,Go West, It's a sin, domino dancing, Always on my mind, Love etc, Suburbia, Fugitive, Rent, West End girls,I'm Not Scared, Opportunities, Integral, Being Boring

They also played, Axis, A face like that, somewhere, Thursday,I wouldn't normally do this kind of thing, I get excited, Fluorescent, Vocal. They didn't play Love is a bourgeois construct. People expected them play Left to my own devices and New York city boy.

When Neil sang Being Boring, He said something for Soma mine disaster" etc.. He sang the song for people WHO died in Soma mine disaster.

Lasers were amazing. Costumes, dancers, sound, Audience, concert area, Openin, closing, Words, behaviours, Neil and Chris were wonderful. I hope, I see them again..

Thanx Neil. Thanx Chris.

* I am reading wtitter messages now. people say very positive things about the boys.

GalataPSB

Re: Istanbul - Babylon Sound Garden May 24

#5 Post by GalataPSB »

I've added some photos ... Sorry for the quality!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/thunderparker/

------------

West End girls from youtube

Go West

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1wlm8 ... 2014_music

ingenue

#6 Post by ingenue »

Ha ha, Thanks for the photos. I can spot myself in some of your photos. :) I was standing in the front row near the 2 crazy German girls. Neil stared right into my eyes for a few seconds when he said "I love you, you pay my rent" . Highlight of the night. I couldn't dare to take any photos, as I know Neil is furious about photos being taken during the concerts. I am keeping the orange confettis that stuck to my clothes.
Last edited by ingenue on Sun 25 May 2014, 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ingenue

#7 Post by ingenue »

Corina wrote: Have a good time! Two of my friends on Facebook have travelled from Germany to see the concert :-)
Corina, Are your German friends ladies, one of them is blond long haired and other is curly brunette? Me and my boyfriend photobombed their selfie. I'd love to get that photo :)

Corina

#8 Post by Corina »

ingenue wrote:
Corina wrote: Have a good time! Two of my friends on Facebook have travelled from Germany to see the concert :-)
Corina, Are your German friends ladies, one of them is blond long haired and other is curly brunette? Me and my boyfriend photobombed their selfie. I'd love to get that photo :)
Both blondes, but (rather) short haired. If I notice any photobombers in their photos, I`ll let you know!
So you got Neil`s killer look in the eye! Straight to the heart, isn`t it? :-) (I experienced that too)
What remains in time
that didn't fade away?

GalataPSB

#9 Post by GalataPSB »

ingenue wrote:Ha ha, Thanks for the photos. I can spot myself in some of your photos. :) .
:D

SET LIST :

Axis
One More Chance / A Face Like That
Opportunities (Let's Make Lots of Money)
Fugitive
Integral
I Wouldn't Normally Do This Kind of Thing
Thursday
Suburbia
I'm Not Scared
Fluorescent
West End Girls
Leaving
Love Etc.
I Get Excited (You Get Excited Too)
Rent
It's a Sin
Domino Dancing
Always on My Mind
Being Boring
Go West
Vocal

--------

Being Boring

Leaving - Thursday - Love etc

Opportunities

bohemians.

#10 Post by bohemians. »

[quote="ingenue"] Neil stared right into my eyes for a few seconds when he said "I love you, you pay my rent" . :lol: and then he was looking right into your boyfriend s eyes -for much more longer, right? or course if he is very beatiful.
I love the moment during Let s make lots of money /02.38 how Neil sings "let s" in very sexy voice...
hmmm I gues he noticed some very hot turquisch boy at that moment :wink:

ingenue

#11 Post by ingenue »

bohemians. wrote:
ingenue wrote: Neil stared right into my eyes for a few seconds when he said "I love you, you pay my rent" . :lol: and then he was looking right into your boyfriend s eyes -for much more longer, right? or course if he is very beatiful.
I love the moment during Let s make lots of money /02.38 how Neil sings "let s" in very sexy voice...
hmmm I gues he noticed some very hot turquisch boy at that moment :wink:
Actually Neil also stared and pointed at my boyfriend when he said "You're my brother..." during Fugitive :). I hope someone uploads this footage. It was his first PSB experience and he enjoyed the show very much.

GalataPSB

#12 Post by GalataPSB »

Milliyet Newspaper 26.05.2014

Milliyet Newspaper 26.05.2014

Posta Newspaper 26.05.2014

Bigger photos are at https://www.flickr.com/photos/thunderparker/

GalataPSB

#13 Post by GalataPSB »

Neil Tennant speaks Turkish

:clap: