BUDAPEST concert 7th July

For discussion and photos of PSB live performances.
bohemians.

BUDAPEST concert 7th July

#1 Post by bohemians. »

it sounds so exciting, firstly I was thinking to go to Wien, but not I am not sure. Mayby if I wait bit longer they might reach Prague :wink:
Who is going to see them in Budapest? -Corina? :wink:

Corina

Re: BUDAPEST concert 7th July

#2 Post by Corina »

bohemians. wrote:it sounds so exciting, firstly I was thinking to go to Wien, but not I am not sure. Mayby if I wait bit longer they might reach Prague :wink:
Who is going to see them in Budapest? -Corina? :wink:
It would be cheaper for me going to Vienna, but the concert tickets are more expensive than in Budapest... still thinking about seeing the Boys one more time this year after Brighton. Or maybe some promoter in Romania finally decides to bring them here for the first time after 2007... I doubt it though, they have "specialized" lately in concerts by Al Bano, Mireille Mathieu, BZN, Demis Roussos etc.- only Peter Gabriel seems from a league closer to PSB (but I don`t like him either...).
What remains in time
that didn't fade away?

Hanna

#3 Post by Hanna »

I'm going to see them in Birmingham and Cardiff but I never get enough of them so I'm thinking of seeing them once more this year...

Corina, are you going to Vienna? The tickets are a bit expensive but I think it would be worth it and Austria is a lovely country :)

Corina

#4 Post by Corina »

Hanna wrote:I'm going to see them in Birmingham and Cardiff but I never get enough of them so I'm thinking of seeing them once more this year...

Corina, are you going to Vienna? The tickets are a bit expensive but I think it would be worth it and Austria is a lovely country :)
It would be very nice indeed, still thinking about it. Only visited Austria once (PSB trip, 2009) and enjoyed it, people are so nice and relaxed. The concert was a bit disappointing, the location was quite grim and the crowd not very enthusiastic (apart from the devoted fans, of course).
What remains in time
that didn't fade away?

NikacP0kac

#5 Post by NikacP0kac »

Can't believe I didn't see this before! I'm going probably and it'll be my first ever PSB gig, woo hoo!

Anyone have any experience with the venue?
Have a look at my taste in music:
http://www.last.fm/user/NikacPokac

That’s the thing about negative energy, about hatred. It can be positive. It throws into relief all the things you know you like. It tells you, by elimination, what you’re about. Sometimes you can only define yourself by what you hate. Hatred becomes an inspiration; it makes you think, “What I’m doing now I totally believe in, and I don’t care what other people say.” Guided by hatred, you don’t have to follow the herd. - Neil Tennant