Hello, new

New members introduce yourself or just say hi here. The answers to Frequently Asked Questions live here too.
SkeletonTiger

Hello, new

#1 Post by SkeletonTiger »

Hi there, everyone. I’m new to this forum and have actually really wanted to sign up for a long time, so I’m glad I was finally able to.
I’m a newer and younger pethead - only became a fan in September of 2020 after hearing “How Can You Expect to Be Taken Seriously?” at the end of a Daria episode. I thought it sounded so brilliant and went and listened to the rest of Behaviour. I wasn’t disappointed, and so I expanded further.
My favorite artist is actually Tame Impala, but PSB is an extremely close runner-up. I think they’re all brilliant musicians. :]
I doubt I’ll really talk a ton here, I’m kind of shy in newer communities and all of the knowledge you have here intimidates me a bit.
I suppose most of what I’ll be doing is defending Nightlife (I actually think it’s lovely! My second favorite PSB album—yes you can ridicule me—behind Behaviour. But maybe that’s because it already appeals to my interests), and going on various unrelated PSB rambles.
That’s all for now, I guess. Helloooo

Marie loves PSB

Re: Hello, new

#2 Post by Marie loves PSB »

Welcome to the forum! :D It is never too late to be a PSB's fan! :up: Please don't be put off posting here knowledge wise - we have all started somewhere.

Future Lover

#3 Post by Future Lover »

Welcome aboard! You seem cool, I like Tame Impala too! :) You can hop in on our Discord as well, it's a bit more dynamic. https://discord.gg/a9SrfZVm

aflowerinbloom

#4 Post by aflowerinbloom »

I keep seeing everyone talking about a Discord on here, so I'm curious, is there a new link? (also I'm apart of two psb discords, just wanted to make sure if I'm already apart of the one you guys have)