WANTED: Literally 2-3-5-7-14-27 TRADE: It Coulnd't Happen Here BR Limited Edition

For forum users to offer their items for sale, and also to share their wanted requests with other forum users.
agrasso

WANTED: Literally 2-3-5-7-14-27 TRADE: It Coulnd't Happen Here BR Limited Edition

#1 Post by agrasso »

Hello,
I'm searching for Literally issues 2-3-5-7-14-27, if you have all or some of them for sale, please contact me with a PM.

Also, please forgive me if this may sound silly, I am willing to trade these issues with my sealed Bluray+DVD of It Couldn't Happen Here LIMITED EDITION (with booklet).
I'll explain better: If you have all the six Literally issues I need and you're willing to send them to me to receive in exchange the BR+DVD LE, the deal is done; if you only have some of those issues but you still want the BR+DVD, please contact me anyway and maybe we can reach an agreement.

Greendrake

Re: WANTED: Literally 2-3-5-7-14-27 TRADE: It Coulnd't Happen Here BR Limited Edition

#2 Post by Greendrake »

The content of this post has been reserved by the author due to the unprecedented, categorical and peremptory exercise of censorship that took place on 20 May 2021.

Whereas this content can be restored, the author neither intends to do so, nor to publish any further posts to avoid any possible perception as "passive agressive", "pointless", "unhelpful", "homophobic" or "bigoted".
Last edited by Greendrake on Fri 21 May 2021, 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

agrasso

Re: WANTED: Literally 2-3-5-7-14-27 TRADE: It Coulnd't Happen Here BR Limited Edition

#3 Post by agrasso »

Maybe you're not aware that the ICHH LE is no more available because it's sold out, hence cannot be found at the standard retail price. But maybe you know some shop that has it, so just let us know.

About the fanzines, so far I've bought them all at very good prices, so I think my trade proposal is fair, but if someone wants to propose me a different trade I'm open to suggestions.

Disco.

#4 Post by Disco. »

Then you have been lucky, Literally magazines usually sell for quite good money.
15 £ for one issue, is some of the cheapest I have seen.
I bought 3 issues for £ 51, which I thought was a very fair price.

redsock

#5 Post by redsock »

14 is up on eBay at the moment.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pet-Shop-Boy ... OSwHHBfrBZ~

For numbers 2 and 3 I think you'll be looking at considerably more.....

agrasso

#6 Post by agrasso »

redsock wrote: Sat 14 Nov 2020, 1:10 pm 14 is up on eBay at the moment.
I know, thank you, but only shipping to the UK (and I don't live there).