YES LP SET FOR SALE.

For forum users to offer their items for sale, and also to share their wanted requests with other forum users.
DadsStuff

YES LP SET FOR SALE.

#1 Post by DadsStuff »

Hi everyone,

I'm new on here. I am helping my aunty sell her late husbands possessions and we have a Yes LP set for sale.
We thought we would offer it on here to fans, before we decide to offer it anywhere else.

The set is used, but in excellent condition. My aunty said she knows he has played it at least once, but he never had a record deck while they lived together, so we belive its only be played a couple of times at most. This is shown in the condition of the LP.
The condidion of the black plastic box is very good. There are some very feint surface marks where it has been stored with his other records / or polished, but is otherwise in excellent condition.

The records are all look brand new, along with the cardboard pouches that they come in.

Is anyone interested? We are more than happy to send pictures, I'm not too sure how to upload them on here...
If you send me your email I can forward these over to you and answer any questions you may have.

Thanks.

tottenhammattspurs

Re: YES LP SET FOR SALE.

#2 Post by tottenhammattspurs »

Check it still has the signed numbered card inside. It should be XX/300 (with XX being the number). If it's in a very good condition, with the original mailer box it came with, expect offers around £3000. If it's without the original mailing box it came with but WITH the signed numbered card, then expect around £2500. If it's without the numbered card and the original cardboard box mailer then probably around £1000.

Hope this helps
is is and isnt isnt

Marie loves PSB

#3 Post by Marie loves PSB »

tottenhammattspurs wrote: Mon 13 Jul 2020, 3:39 pm Check it still has the signed numbered card inside. It should be XX/300 (with XX being the number). If it's in a very good condition, with the original mailer box it came with, expect offers around £3000. If it's without the original mailing box it came with but WITH the signed numbered card, then expect around £2500. If it's without the numbered card and the original cardboard box mailer then probably around £1000.

Hope this helps
Crikey! That is a lot! :shock: A bit out of my price range. That was very helpful of you to put this on here tottenhammattspurs. :D :up:

agent doris

#4 Post by agent doris »

£3000 is a bit overpriced, think they peaked a while back. Expect to get £2250-2500 for a mint copy now.

Greendrake

#5 Post by Greendrake »

The content of this post has been reserved by the author due to the unprecedented, categorical and peremptory exercise of censorship that took place on 20 May 2021.

Whereas this content can be restored, the author neither intends to do so, nor to publish any further posts to avoid any possible perception as "passive agressive", "pointless", "unhelpful", "homophobic" or "bigoted".
Last edited by Greendrake on Fri 21 May 2021, 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tottenhammattspurs

#6 Post by tottenhammattspurs »

Greendrake wrote: Tue 14 Jul 2020, 11:30 am
tottenhammattspurs wrote: Mon 13 Jul 2020, 3:39 pm with the original mailer box it came with, expect offers around £3000. If it's without the original mailing box it came with but WITH the signed numbered card, then expect around £2500
eeek! what's so special about that mailing box worth £500?
Just going on Discog prices. I sold mine in its original packaging and therefore it sold for more as it was more "complete".

Hated having to sell it, but it covered mortgage payments and food bills when I needed it the most.
is is and isnt isnt

tottenhammattspurs

#7 Post by tottenhammattspurs »

Any pics then DadsStuff?
is is and isnt isnt

DadsStuff

#8 Post by DadsStuff »

HI YES I HAVE IMAGES, SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I'LL SEND THEM TO YOU.
THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION, WE DONT HAVE THAT MAILING BOX BIT ANYMORE BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS IN THERE.

LET ME SEND YOU THE IMAGES AND YOU CAN SEE IT FOR YOURSELF?