Wanted - Yes Vinyl Factory Boxset

For forum users to offer their items for sale, and also to share their wanted requests with other forum users.
rehmana

Wanted - Yes Vinyl Factory Boxset

#1 Post by rehmana »

Hi,
Is anybody looking to sell their vinyl factory YES boxset. I have a set maximum target price I would pay but PM me if you are thinking of selling along with either photos or description of condition.
Thanks

rehmana

Re: Wanted - Yes Vinyl Factory Boxset

#2 Post by rehmana »

Just to say i got one now and at an ok price based on what I have seen... Andnit was still factory sealed so really happy as current owner had not even broken the vinyl factory seals, amazing

Barn

#3 Post by Barn »

Being sealed is not always a good thing. When i received my The Most Incredible Thing boxset, they had put two of the same vinyl's in by mistake.
If there is a problem with your yes boxset, it's way to late now to get them to correct it!

Pod

#4 Post by Pod »

Love to know what this went for...
Just for the sake of it, make sure you're always frowning. :|
It shows the world that you've got substance and depth.

rehmana

#5 Post by rehmana »

I paid £2400 inc shipping. Was hoping to get it for less but definitely wasnt going to pay more... but as they dont come up often and it was still sealed i had to do it.... Also turns out it is number 21 of 300.... So qute happy about that too. Normally I have buyers remorse but not this time.

Pod

#6 Post by Pod »

rehmana wrote: Tue 07 Apr 2020, 6:19 pm I paid £2400 inc shipping. Was hoping to get it for less but definitely wasnt going to pay more... but as they dont come up often and it was still sealed i had to do it.... Also turns out it is number 21 of 300.... So qute happy about that too. Normally I have buyers remorse but not this time.
I don’t think that’s bad. Enjoy!

jaapenrob

#7 Post by jaapenrob »

Hi, just wondering where you found it that quick.... Can't see any for sale at the moment, but maybe I am not looking at the proper pages.

Best regards, Jaap

rehmana

#8 Post by rehmana »

I had just got electric set on Ebay (i think there is one on ebay at the moment from australia) but i really wanted the yes one and there was one on there but slightly out my price range. So I went on discogs and emailed everyone who had one in their collection. One person had sold theirs a few months earlier but put me in touch with a friend of his, who turns out to be a massive collector or rather hoarder. Any way we agreed a price directly using paypals goods and service invoicing method rather than ebay. He had never opened it, just put it in storage. Sometimes it just pays to ask i guess. Unfortunately everyone else i contacted said no, they did not one to sell. I did find another one in the usa and I can send you that persons details if you want them.

jamie1978

#9 Post by jamie1978 »

rehmana wrote: Thu 23 Apr 2020, 10:34 pm I went on discogs and emailed everyone who had one in their collection.
That's interesting because I didn't receive your message on there.

I would have probably been open to selling, although not for less than 3k, which it seems more than possible to obtain!

rehmana

#10 Post by rehmana »

No idea why not, i thought i got everyone. Anyway not going to dwell as i got it at a price i felt was fair and 3k was well out of my comfort price zone. But cant disagree about it being worth that.

rashomon

#11 Post by rashomon »

What’s the Electric box set going for nowadays?
you could say conventional ... and I could claim intentional

Pod

#12 Post by Pod »

Around 1-1.5k at a guess.

agent doris

#13 Post by agent doris »

rehmana wrote: Thu 23 Apr 2020, 10:34 pm I had just got electric set on Ebay (i think there is one on ebay at the moment from australia) but i really wanted the yes one and there was one on there but slightly out my price range. So I went on discogs and emailed everyone who had one in their collection. One person had sold theirs a few months earlier but put me in touch with a friend of his, who turns out to be a massive collector or rather hoarder. Any way we agreed a price directly using paypals goods and service invoicing method rather than ebay. He had never opened it, just put it in storage. Sometimes it just pays to ask i guess. Unfortunately everyone else i contacted said no, they did not one to sell. I did find another one in the usa and I can send you that persons details if you want them.
you’re welcome! ;)