FOR SALE: Limited edition Yes box set

For forum users to offer their items for sale, and also to share their wanted requests with other forum users.
Mandragora

FOR SALE: Limited edition Yes box set

#1 Post by Mandragora »

Hi fellow PetHeads – I'm selling my copy of the PSB 'grail' – The Vinyl Factory's limited box set of Yes, which I'm sure you're all familiar with. This is No.65/300 and unplayed in mint condition. Currently listed on Discogs and soon to appear on Ebay. Cost is negotiable to a degree – obviously anything is only worth what any potential buyer is prepared to pay but I can't completely ignore the historic market for this rare item. Your feedback on this and any questions welcome…
Andrew

Psbfab2020

Re: FOR SALE: Limited edition Yes box set

#2 Post by Psbfab2020 »

Hi there, thats a good set. I would watch out for discogs prices as if you check the history it peaked at a high price due to a couple of either dodgy looking sales or desparate people. Its been correcting itself now and getting back to realistic prices but I would personally say that anything around £2000 is about right, unless you can find someone desparate enough to pay more, but seems unlikely. I sold mine to a friend for £1500 which is was pretty good as I tripled my money and he was happy to pay. I dont think I can afford to buy it again as its far too much to spens on something just to store away. As you say its only worth what someone will pay. Good luck.

tottenhammattspurs

#3 Post by tottenhammattspurs »

I sold mine on Discogs. It broke my heart to do so but it was at a very very scary time money wise for my family. I sold it for £4000 on Discogs and I saved us from living on the street, so although I miss it every day, I know it's gone to a proper fan (he's on here I think) and it's at the top of my list of things to but when my lottery numbers come in.....
is is and isnt isnt

agent doris

#4 Post by agent doris »

tottenhammattspurs wrote:
Thu 02 Apr 2020, 6:37 pm
I sold mine on Discogs. It broke my heart to do so but it was at a very very scary time money wise for my family. I sold it for £4000 on Discogs and I saved us from living on the street, so although I miss it every day, I know it's gone to a proper fan (he's on here I think) and it's at the top of my list of things to but when my lottery numbers come in.....
You sold at a good time. Think they peaked a couple of years ago. Sold mine recently for £2500, which I think I did quite well to get nowadays.